Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoââ??¢:
That's funny! "sorry I hit you car"

ROFL

It's not all that funny. Being hit and run leaves you with a sick feeling in your stomach that is pretty hard to get rid of. My brother, only a couple months after getting his license, had his brand new Tempo nearly destroyed in a hit-and-run. Someone slid into the back of the car and left it nearly unnoticeable. No note, nothing.

The note is cruel, though I'm not surprised it was left. Any onlookers probably wouldn't think much was wrong if the person that hit the car stopped and left a note.

I hope you find the dirty bird that did this.

T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
I went to CVS one night and I was standing outside in the lot talking on the phone for a second. Some dude walks out of the store, hops in his minivan and starts backing up. I noticed he was going pretty fast and getting really close to a brand new 645i convertable. Before I could yell for him to stop he slammed into the car.

He stopped and got out and I walked up to him as he was checking out the car. It was dark and he just gave it a quick once over. He was like "Wow, I got lucky." I kneeled down and noticed he cracked the bumper all the way through. I was like hey man, you cracked this guys fuggen' bumper. He looked at me like what should I do? I said I'd go inside if I were you, but he made like he was going to hop back in his car and go. So I was like hey man, I didn't see nothing. He thanked me and left. I took his plate and found the owner and gave it to him.

I've been hit and run twice. Screw that s@!t.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
im kinda suprised your so pissed about something that happened to somebody else's gf's car.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
when you find out who they are, refrain from beating anyone senseless. simply walk up to their car, lift their windshield wiper, and place a piece of paper saying:

"it's ok you hit my car, but sorry I'm going to sue you "

1995 SE 2.5L V6/MTX 187k
O
ODC Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
O
That's a tough situation ... but

Originally posted by Davo:
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoââ??¢:
That's funny! "sorry I hit you car"

ROFL

It's not all that funny. Being hit and run leaves you with a sick feeling in your stomach that is pretty hard to get rid of. My brother, only a couple months after getting his license, had his brand new Tempo nearly destroyed in a hit-and-run. Someone slid into the back of the car and left it nearly unnoticeable. No note, nothing.

The note is cruel, though I'm not surprised it was left. Any onlookers probably wouldn't think much was wrong if the person that hit the car stopped and left a note.

I hope you find the dirty bird that did this.

No, that note is quite funny if that's all he left.

lmao, big deal though, ins. will pay the damages and you're off.

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Actually, my wife and I are involved in a similar situation, except in our case, some idiot piled into four of us while driving 50+MPH! Then, even though they were cited by the Police, they have decided to sue everyone they HIT!!!

We had the car fixed, got a rental, and both of us have to go through rehab 3Xweek (I had an MRI that shows a partially ruptured disc in my back). Go through insurance....it's not like it was her fault.....

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by AliasJerk:
they have been dating for almost 9 years now.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Store may have a parking lot camera. Ask the police to check for a tape. They may catch the freak.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Enterprise will rent to you if you're under 25, as long as you have a credit card.. I used to travel ALOT before I turned 25, and I was always stuck using them since most others wouldn't rent to me. Good luck with everything!

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
She's not yet 25 and they've been dating for 9 years?

-- 1999 SVT #220 -- In retrospect, it was all downhill from here. RIP, CEG.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard