Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Just wondering if anyone here was driving a silver SVT northbound on Erin Mills Pkwy this afternoon. It looked very sweet was lowered and had a Mirko spoiler. My car looked like sh!t because it was so dirty. He gave me the thumbs up.

My car has now been parked in the garage for the winter. Washed it, gave it a big hug and promised that I would get the tranny / front end issues sorted out over the winter.

Cheers

Fern

1999 SVT Contour Silver Frost Bassani,Ground Controls Street..17x7 Rage 5.0/Falken Azenis Sport 225/45/ZR17 Track...Kosei K-1 17x7.5 Avon Tech Ra 225/45/17/ Quaife/ SPEC Stage III/ Fidanza /Capaldi Racing 4.5 final drive/TCE Brake Kit 13"
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Hmm, wonder if that was Jules?

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Yeah, that was me! Your CSVT looked great! Mine was probably dirtier. I think I've seen yours before at the plaza on the corner of Creditview and Eglinton. I've been thinking of ditching the splitter and the coilovers. The coilovers have seized up and are insanely squeeky and the splitter is chipped a lot and is starting to peel off at the sides. Engine is still great but I think it's time for new springs, and breaks, and a paint job and a...etc. I still love it though.

S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
It seems that the grass is always greener....

Thx for the props. Still think yours looked better.
I used to live in the Mavis / Burnhamthorpe area so i used to have some stuff to do at the mall you mentioned. I live in the Winston Churchill / Collegeway area now so I am not at that plaza much anymore.

Anyway she is stored away for the winter now...

Fern

1999 SVT Contour Silver Frost Bassani,Ground Controls Street..17x7 Rage 5.0/Falken Azenis Sport 225/45/ZR17 Track...Kosei K-1 17x7.5 Avon Tech Ra 225/45/17/ Quaife/ SPEC Stage III/ Fidanza /Capaldi Racing 4.5 final drive/TCE Brake Kit 13"

Moderated by  Gerald_dup1, mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard