Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
Well, I went and sold the tour. I know I'll regret it, ... but it was time for something else. This car had it's quirks, but it was more fun than many cars I have owned. I sold it for a good price and hopefully the guy who bought it doesn't wrap it around a tree, especially after me taking such good care of her.

Still have the z, and looking at a second one to tinker with this winter, possibly an 82 turbo that my genius fabricator of a brother is welding the frame back into. Not sure what I'll be getting to replace the SVT but the Mazda3(if the turbo comes out), Honda CRV (if the dogs have their way), and Lexus IS (if I have my way) are on my list of cars to look at.

Thanks for all the help everyone.

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
So dutchie would you consider a ford model like the fusion to replace your tour?

D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by contour_phoenix_when:
So dutchie would you consider a ford model like the fusion to replace your tour?

I admit, I thought about it. But when I turned the page in the car mag to see an ad for the new Lexus IS...I changed my mind
I think Ford has come a long way, finally they dumped the taurus. I am surprised it took so long. even if the look stayed the same, hugo would be a better name. oopse...that is already taken.

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard