Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Lidge choked, Pujols bent us over, all in 1 inning. . .Astros fans are now becoming synonymous with Red Sox fans, complete disappointment. . .whatever, I don't think my nerves could handle watching the remaining 2 games. . .

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Yeah, the Astros definitely got it in their Pujols. I want the Astros to win it in 7 though.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
they are such drama queens, waiting until the last bloody moment. . .it's like HELLO, just get it done and over with, the Sox are just sitting and chilling. . .

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by ssmumich00:
the Sox are just sitting and chilling. . .

Exactly why I want to see these teams batter themselves through 7 games.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
They remind me of the Stros in 1986 whenn we called them "The Cardiac Kids. " It would have been too easy for them to win last night. The catcher should have called time and gone out there and calm Lidge down before he hung that meatball out there. This is the Astros year and they are going to the WS. They will lose the next game as well, but win game 7. Then they will sweep the Sox.

"Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Originally posted by Davo:
the Astros definitely got it in their Pujols.

LOL

1998.5 SVT I'm working on it. WTB 2.0L Contique.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
There IS some possibility (4%?) of an Astros sweep if they get to the WS. But there's a stronger sweep possibility (8%?) in the other direction. Cleveland's second half was pretty impressive too, rather like the Astros' had been. Then the Indians dropped 3 straight at home to the Sox to kiss their wild card shot goodbye. Then the Sox swept the defending world champs (nobodies?) 3 straight. They won 4 in a row vs. the Angels. Despite the second half Brandon McCarthy had, he can't even make the Sox' rotation for the playoffs. And IF the Astros made the WS by winning a game 7, where's the rest for your starting rotation?

White Sox in 6 and I'm being generous. I'm tempted to say Sox in 5.

MSDS, SHO-shop Y, custom 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THaines forks, Quaife, SpecII, UR fly; DMD; Nima UD pullies; Stazi brakes; f&r Pole120 mounts. Just a daily commuter car. Silver '98 SVT E0 #3159

Link Copied to Clipboard