Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Little bastards. They managed to get the door unlocked and pull the stereo about halfway out before my wife and I spotted them.

If she hadn't said anything I might've made it downstairs and at least been able to I.D. them.

Cops showed up, took the descriptions and took off to see if they could still find them. They did catch a couple of kids, but they didn't match what little description I could give them.

So now I guess I'll be planning out a surveillance system.

How many Vs would a VTEC TEC if a VTEC could TEC Vs? The one, the only....FRNKNFORD http://www.westvalleycs.com
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Dang that sucks. I wish I could catch people when they do stuff like that. My Ranger was broke into a few years ago and my cars been egged a few times. Someone would have a broken face if i caught em.

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by The Davis:

So now I guess I'll be planning out a surveillance system.

Two part security system: A mean dog(suveillance)and a 12 gauge shotgun(for identifying the culprits).

Black 1998.5 3L Oval Port Full HMS Transmission Lots of other stuff Ressurected 06/14/06
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
That sucks. It's probably worse seeing them out there and not being able to catch them. Definitely keep an extra eye out in your neighborhood.

K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Nothings happen to my car....yet. But my mail box has been bashed in a couple times.

My ride(Cardomain link) : '95 Contour 16V Zetec DOHC, Teal , ATX Born on Sep. 4, 1995 86+ miles *LEDs mods are on their way!*
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
My car got it Sunday, broken window, damaged window glide. F'n glass everywhere!
They got some CD's, tools, OBDII scanner, and my new Alpine HU that was just installed.

1999 Toreador Red SVT, DOB 4/22/99, 2005 Of 2760. "Many posted questions are answered by farm boys"
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Since the old people in the apartment complex across the street call the police every time they hear a mouse fart, our neighborhood is relatively crime free.

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
You know whats funny... Ive lived in many places including good and bad neighborhoods and no one has ever broken into any of my cars. I have never had an alarm system or a club, except for the one I keep next to the drivers seat or any kind of theft deterrant for that matter. Hell, my subs are clearly visible through the hatch on the Mustang.

Mabey Ive just been lucky, of course I just jinxed myself too so Ill probably be sitting at my bedroom window with my paintball gun by my side all night.

98 Contour SVT (soon to be reborn) 2000 GMC Envoy... Screw you guys, I like it. 89' Mustang 5.0 (Just bolt on's... for now)
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by PackRat:
Since the old people in the apartment complex across the street call the police every time they hear a mouse fart, our neighborhood is relatively crime free.

lmao

quote of the year

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Red92784:
You know whats funny... Ive lived in many places including good and bad neighborhoods and no one has ever broken into any of my cars. I have never had an alarm system or a club, except for the one I keep next to the drivers seat or any kind of theft deterrant for that matter. Hell, my subs are clearly visible through the hatch on the Mustang.

Drive over to PG County and try your luck there.

'99 Contour Sport V6 MTX
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard