Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Oh my god! Cheap plastic and hard door panels...yeah, like the Contour is better. The Contour's interior is junk. After being in my girlfriend's 626, there is no comparison. I was in a Montego and the fit and finish is so beyond the Contour it isn't explainable. I think the fusion looks pretty hot, but I have yet to drive one.

Oh yeah, and the seats suck in the Contour. Could it have hurt Ford that much to put lumbar support in?

Last edited by Majisto; 10/02/05 06:28 PM.

2000 Contour SE
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by EricF:
What do they call the mercury version?
I've seen test mules rolling through town here
looks like a civic with those taillights..
not a bad loooking car.

The Mercury will be the Milan

Licoln will have the Zephyr

Paul's NEW '01 Focus ZTS 45k miles and counting! K&N drop-in and Silverstars
O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
I work at a dealership just drivin cars on the lot (porter) and i took the 6 cyl fusion out for a little spin 2 days ago...It was nice and all but i wasnt extremely impressed with it. It hesitates when you get on it but it makes up for it a bit with its tight handling. In my opinion, i think the fusion is overpriced for what you get. It is nice, but not 25 grand nice.

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by Majisto:
Oh my god! Cheap plastic and hard door panels...yeah, like the Contour is better. The Contour's interior is junk. After being in my girlfriend's 626, there is no comparison. I was in a Montego and the fit and finish is so beyond the Contour it isn't explainable. I think the fusion looks pretty hot, but I have yet to drive one.

Oh yeah, and the seats suck in the Contour. Could it have hurt Ford that much to put lumbar support in?

I have lumbar support in mine. For that matter, my seats are very comfortable.

Jim Johnson 98 SVT 03 Escape Limited
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
The Contour's interior is pretty cheap, but it's not offensively bad. Sit in the current bodystyle Pontiac Grand Prix some time. That thing makes the Contour's interior look like a Lexus by comparison.

I keep hearing conflicting information on the Fusion. It has a best-in-class interior; it has a cheap interior. It handles great; its handling is unimpressive. It has plenty of power; it's underpowered. Hearing all that makes me want to check it out even more, so I can see for myself!

'99 Contour Sport V6 MTX
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard