Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Even in light of natural disaters, racism still manages to show its ugly head. Only in America.

BLACK PEOPLE
"after looting a grocery store"
http://news.yahoo.com/photo/050830/480/ladm10208301530
"A looter carries a bucket of beer"
http://news.yahoo.com/photo/050830/480/ladm10908301723

WHITE PEOPLE
While these two white people "found" bread:
"after finding bread and soda from a local grocery store"
http://news.yahoo.com/photo/050830/photos_ts_afp/050830071810_shxwaoma_photo1

Last edited by Antonio Wright; 08/31/05 03:32 AM.

Now I hate America? That is a new one to me.
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
That chick isn't white...

Nick Johnson 87' & 88' Thunderbird TC 96' Contour SE Midnight Red ATX
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by 18psi2300:

Oh, thats right. Only niggers loot. Even Ray Charles can see, that she is indeed white.

Last edited by Antonio Wright; 08/31/05 03:54 AM.

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
that first pic. the guy has a whole garbage bag full of stuff,and the other guy a whole bucket of beer(even has bottles in his pocket,and the whatever nationality chick that is has one loaf of bread..

how do you know that the photographer didn't actually see those guys loot the store,and maybe they witnessed the girl finding a loaf of bread..

while i do agree with you that racism is a problem in this country,i don't really see this as being the same...just my opinion though..

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I seriously doubt the girl was "looting" a loaf of bread. TV's, buckets of beer...yeah, that's looting; not a loaf of bread.

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by Antonio Wright:
Originally posted by 18psi2300:

Oh, thats right. Only niggers loot. Even Ray Charles can see that, she is indeed white.

Jesus, it was a [censored] joke...

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by chrisilversvt:
that first pic. the guy has a whole garbage bag full of stuff,and the other guy a whole bucket of beer(even has bottles in his pocket,and the whatever nationality chick that is has one loaf of bread..

how do you know that the photographer didn't actually see those guys loot the store,and maybe they witnessed the girl finding a loaf of bread..

while i do agree with you that racism is a problem in this country,i don't really see this as being the same...just my opinion though..

The sad thing is, that your actually serious with your line of thinking. Finding? They, "found" and took, that bread without paying for it. What makes that different then looting? Oh, I know. A white person is the one doing the "finding".

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Firstly, is it written by the same author. You can't say the news is racist, only in America, unles syou know the same person wrote them.

.. it could just be one person being racist, and not the entire news company <shrugs>

Though, those articles were still published.

Last edited by Pre98; 08/31/05 03:59 AM.
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Oh c'mon you know the white people paid for the bread!

"Bros before Hoes" <-- More men need this mentality.
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by Antonio Wright:
Originally posted by chrisilversvt:

The sad thing is, that your actually serious with your line of thinking. Finding? They, "found" and took, that bread without paying for it. What makes that different then looting? Oh, I know. A white person is the one doing the "finding".

actually no the reason i say she may have found it is because if you look at the picture then there is all kinds of other things floating in the water where she is walking at...

oh but i guess the guy had a bucket of beer,or a garbage bag full of stuff just float up to them.......

and you say its sad to think the way that i do...i am not the one getting all bent out of shape over a couple of news pics....but yeah i guess that's because i'm a racist too... yeah that's why most of my closest friends are black....and one of my best friends from nashville(who is also black)just left here after spending the weekend and staying at my house with my family,but yeah i guess because i'm racist...

personally i think its sad that someone would see a couple of news stories and scream racism....i personally don't really understand why you have such a chip on your shoulder..

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard