Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
Sorry ive been busy workingmy arse off

im in every day at 4 and usualy around till 12 am closing the store.

Stop by we'll chat!

1995 Mystique, 2.5 V6, MTX, 2.5 inch Exhaust tubing, Vibrant Highflow CAT, Vibrant 2.5 Resonator, Magnaflow Muffler, SVT cams, Ebay Intake *YAWN*, HELLA 550's. THE FINAL LAP Is my New Best Friend!
H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
I didn't meet that fellow with the LX but i did find a BLACK CONTOUR SVT while i was leaving work. Couple of younger guys probably queens students. I paced them for a while then i noticed his right turn signal was out so i followed him to a light and told him. He said my exhaust sounded better than his, i on the other hand liked his better than mine. I saw him turn away and that was it. It looked stock but both seemed just as quick. With my mods maby im at the stock SVT level, who knows till i dyno.

Nice looking car though, maby i should swap my stock 24 v DOHC badges for the 24 V High Output ones, maby i'll get more power. lol

1995 Mystique, 2.5 V6, MTX, 2.5 inch Exhaust tubing, Vibrant Highflow CAT, Vibrant 2.5 Resonator, Magnaflow Muffler, SVT cams, Ebay Intake *YAWN*, HELLA 550's. THE FINAL LAP Is my New Best Friend!
B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
I've seen the same one -- I think they live close to the lake where i live. it's the only one i've seen while i've been in town. Apparently there's a pretty done up pre 95' LX kicking around, I haven't seen it but that's the word on the street.

Where do you go for parts and servicing in town?

Contour 95' LX V6 120K Stock to the block
H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
i have most of the major tools here (compressor , impact, HD sockets, pullers and so on) at my house and i try to do most of the work myself, i used to work at a heavy machinery shop so i kinda know a thing ot two. The only stuff i havent tried to tackle yet would be rebuilding a transmission (TRANSAXEL for our cars) i just wouldnt want to crack open that case and see everything fall out, i would be so lost. I do most of that work on my car myself i have to do some bodywork soon but other than that i don't realy take it anywhere.

sorry for the long answer to your question.

are you a queens or st. lawrence student? I usualy go for a shotr cruise after work but im off tomorrow so im just gonna hang out at home.

My car is The Champagne color with no spoiler and the stock 5 spoke rims im usualy around the city every day, i have a small evo5.net sticker below my high brakelight. I'll stop if i see another contour or mystique behind me... ok.

B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
I was past there this afternoon -- I didn't have a chance to drop in, but the car looks good, actually if u ever need another set of rims, I have an identical set to the ones that u have on currently sitting in my garage -- if u have winter specific tires, it'll save you swaping them back and forth!

I'll make a point to drop by -- I'm working on thrusday so i'll swing past after work, i'd like to see your exahust setup

Cheers

H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
thats quite the coincidence you say that cause i was actualy out hunting macadoos and european for some similar rims. I have a realy badly bent one on her now and she shakes like one of those hoochi chicks in rap videos if you know what i mean.

My exhaust is mostly my own work cept for the cat was custom fabricated to fit and my resonator was just recently rewelded by the guys at midas on princess street, it had this rasp to it that I didn't like all, i removed my resonator completely and put a delete pipe in but decided it was too loud for k town so i put it back in. Now the rasp is gone but only when the exhaust is warm.

Anyways im downtown for friday and saturday ALL DAY so don't be surprised if you don't see mystie out at blackburn mews.

B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
I'll bring back the rims next time i'm back in TO. You can take a look @ them, I've had a tough time trying to find parts for the 'tour, wheels included.

btw, were you out washing your car on thursday night around 1:00-1:30 on bath? I saw a car similar to yours and the exhaust sounded like it had been done.

B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
i mean 1:00 - 1:30 am friday morning

H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
nope i was long asleep i needed to get to bed early cause working downtown with all the queens hooligans around takes alot out of you.

I do need to wash the old girl though all those trips to and from work make he realy dirty, almost as dirty as my wife lol J/k. I live way out in wilton by the cheese factory so it is a good 25 min trip jut to get to the township store, even longer if I have to go downtown.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Gerald_dup1, mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard