Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#1372034 08/29/05 12:48 AM
E
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
E
So Ive been here in Kingston for a week and i havent seen an SVT contour yet, so im wondering if anyone is hiding out there. I am the new Manager at the 2 Dominos Pizza Stores in the city. I work with a guy who drives an SVT focus but they don't seem as impressive to me as a SVT Contour. Of course as you may or may not know i drive a mystique but have been slowly adding parts to make it into an SVT quality car. Since i have never met another person with an SVT Contour i thought it would be cool to ask.

See ya Around

Eddie

1995 Mystique, 2.5 V6, MTX, 2.5 inch Exhaust tubing, Vibrant Highflow CAT, Vibrant 2.5 Resonator, Magnaflow Muffler, SVT cams, Ebay Intake *YAWN*, HELLA 550's. FINAL LAP Is my New Best Friend!
E
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
E
Guess not.

I did like the drive through toronto on my way down, it was real nice to drive the mystique flat out on the 401, albiet i did have almost 300 lbs of stuff packed into it, my exhaust sounds cool bouncing off the concrete deviders on the highway. But what i realy forgot about was the JAMS, i was held up for a good half hour and i wasn't even IN the city yet, hell i was still on the 400. I was gonna make the trip to Brampton but the traffic was so bad at noon that i didn't even bother. Oh and whats with people wiping out and hitting the center devider, i saw so much rubber on the inside wall it was almost like the walls of DAYTONA, i guess when people BITE THE BULLET they bite it hard.

1995 Mystique, 2.5 V6, MTX, 2.5 inch Exhaust tubing, Vibrant Highflow CAT, Vibrant 2.5 Resonator, Magnaflow Muffler, SVT cams, Ebay Intake *YAWN*, HELLA 550's. FINAL LAP Is my New Best Friend!
H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
This is my new user name, I wanted to change it cause Catherine isn't much of a forum gal and she never came on ever, but when i signed up she wanted to be in on the user name so "SHE MADE ME DO IT" isn't that how it always is.

1995 Mystique, 2.5 V6, MTX, 2.5 inch Exhaust tubing, Vibrant Highflow CAT, Vibrant 2.5 Resonator, Magnaflow Muffler, SVT cams, Ebay Intake *YAWN*, HELLA 550's. THE FINAL LAP Is my New Best Friend!
L
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
L
Living in Southern Ontario is very different than living in Thunder Bay. Personally I am tired of Southern Ontario and would move back up there if there was decent work. But that isnt going to happen any time soon.

Good luck with the job and the car. I am sure you will see SVT Contours around over time.

1998 BLK SVT CONTOUR #2980 of 6535 395,000(ish) km (and counting) SVTOA-TORONTO Chapter Director www.svtoa-toronto.ca
H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
6 years away from Southern Ontario sucked mostly cause i was in thunder bay. I love the fact that it takes me longer than 10 minutes to get across town. but i can see where the pressure of big city life can make you long for something a little more subdud*

(*judges can we get a spelling check on that word)

1995 Mystique, 2.5 V6, MTX, 2.5 inch Exhaust tubing, Vibrant Highflow CAT, Vibrant 2.5 Resonator, Magnaflow Muffler, SVT cams, Ebay Intake *YAWN*, HELLA 550's. THE FINAL LAP Is my New Best Friend!
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Eddie & Cat:
So Ive been here in Kingston for a week and i havent seen an SVT contour yet, so im wondering if anyone is hiding out there. I am the new Manager at the 2 Dominos Pizza Stores in the city. I work with a guy who drives an SVT focus but they don't seem as impressive to me as a SVT Contour. Of course as you may or may not know i drive a mystique but have been slowly adding parts to make it into an SVT quality car. Since i have never met another person with an SVT Contour i thought it would be cool to ask.

See ya Around

Eddie

I'll have to keep an eye out for your Mystique next time I'm in Kingston. My wife and I usually go there once or twice a month.

1998.5 T-Red on Midnight Blue SVT Build Number 5320 of 6535
H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
cool stop by the Dominos store near Gardners Rd and Taylor Kidd Blvd. Thats where i'll be most of the time.

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Do I get free pizza ?

1998.5 T-Red on Midnight Blue SVT Build Number 5320 of 6535
H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
depends on how nice your car is!

B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
I'm here in Kingston --> 95' LX, stock to the block , when are you normally in? i'd like to check out your mystique!

Contour 95' LX V6 120K Stock to the block
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Gerald_dup1, mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard