Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by guitarman19853:
Hey! I just joined fordcontour.org!

I hate to get on peoples bad sides since im relativly new here, but its true... Milan is an innovator for these cars... and i know about the past incident but it is past. you're going to let something like that ruin an amazing Contique innovation for everyone else?

Anyone know if Milan will be continuing his LED tail-light thing on the other site? or if he's even a member?

http://www.chicagoceg.com

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Before you categorize all moderators, you all should know the whole story before passing judgement on the moderators or admins. I'll leave it at that. If Rara wants to elaborate, I'll let him handle it.

I'm not taking sides here - as much as some of you would like to believe that I am due to our history. He's been very helpful in providing CEGers with a lot of useful information - HIDs, projectors, etc. He's provided CEG with good information. I have let him know that when he completed any how-tos I would pin them in the FAQs. But, he's given plenty of chances and now paying the price.

My 2 cents.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
ive been around here a really long time, enough to know who became close friends, and who was always considered an outsider. When the problems arose a long time ago with milan, i didnt think anyone would get there heads out of their butts and allow such a beneficial person back on the site. I mean, hes dones some great things with his car, which is why everyone is here, to learn things about their car, and what not. Not to start some sort of gang, or alliances. The same goes for the constant raping of Stry-ped, so people dont believe somethings, and what not, so why follow him around and bad mouthing him in all his topics. Do you do that to anyone in real life, follow them everywhere they go just to be a butt to them? i think not.

we've lost great people to this site, for one reason or another, and i see the site declining in member numbers in the not so distant future. I used to be an avid poster, but since things have gone downhill, im just a "troll" under the bridge.

and if anyone remembers the hatrid there was between pete and milan, its obvious that things be overcome people be respectful of who someone is.

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Lets face it, some people are just dicks! Especially people that abuse power. This duders 2cents.

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by LocoSCZ:

I hate to get on peoples bad sides since im relativly new here, but its true... Milan is an innovator for these cars... and i know about the past incident but it is past. you're going to let something like that ruin an amazing Contique innovation for everyone else?

Anyone know if Milan will be continuing his LED tail-light thing on the other site? or if he's even a member?

lol i live no where near chicago, but hell, i'll join the forum.

~Ryan 1999 T-Red SVT Contour 41k Miles #1701 / 2760 B&M, Custom Y-Pipe, Alpine HU, Pioneer 6x8's & 6x9's
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by LocoSCZ:

lol i live no where near chicago, but hell, i'll join the forum.

everyone is welcome to come on man, we just named it that for our chapter...

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
You know, I joined CEG awhile ago and have been pleased ever since. And the reason I joined was because CEG seemed like a dedicated family of people who loved and admired their cars eventhough the aftermarket was pretty bleak. Because of certain people's innovations and courage to try new things, our cars continue to shine through even the toughest critisicm. Now, I am all for rules and certain rules should not be broken, but those issues should be kept personal. What I am really trying to say is, this site is great and the people here are great. Let's not forget why we are all here in the first place...because we are a family of ENTHUSIASTS, and everyone should be treated as such regardless.

Silver 1998 Contour SE Sport K&N Intake, Magnaflow Res.,SVT Body Kit(soon) Koni Sport Kit
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Did the collective intelligence of the Chicago CEG members revert to zero?

Milan knew he was on thin ice from the getgo. For him (and you all for that matter) to sit back and cry innocence about him being goaded by Davo is laughable at best since he made plenty of antagonistic comments on his own without any prompting. Milans a big boy and if he wasn't able to handle it, tough [censored]. There are other things Milan did that I won't get into here so I'll let those involved who want to divulge these incidents to do so on their own.

In closing, cry me a [censored] river. If you don't like the CEG's policies, there's a way to deal with them.

R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Alright...

As a "good mod" (as people like to put it...), I'll say this:

I don't, personally, know Milan, but I've been around long enough to see everything that has happened from the beginning.

Yes, Milan is a contributor, and has done many helpful things. The thing that nobody is noticing is this: It isn't a measure of how much you've done for CEG that allows you to break rules, or NOT be banned, etc.

I like to think that I've supplied a little to CEG, but if I were to break a rule I would EXPECT and HOPE that I would be banned. The fact is: Milan has had a rocky membership lately, regardless of how well he was behaving JUST NOW, etc.

Whether or not anyone follows him around or not, it doesn't make it any more right to break any rules. There are AMPLE ways of correcting the problem other than lashing out right back.

This whole "unban Milan" poll is pointless. This isn't a free society, and bans are executed where needed (whether people agree or not), that is what we have rules FOR.

As a moderator, I would have to respect the other mods decision, regardless of my own personal side (or whether I would have done so)

Now, the fact that I think that there should be MORE than one ban going on right now is another story.

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
I am not trying to get myself banned here but this is a free, public forum. Who contributes what and how much doesnt matter, also who is or is not a moderator doesnt matter either. Let the general public decide. The mods are helpful, dont get me wrong, But this site would not be here if not for the members, So let the members choose. Both sides can present evidence and then have a pole. Set it all up with deadlines and let the public which has created and contributed to this site choose who will and will not be banned. We can call it "DECISION 05". not to be corny but lets do something besides arguing about it.

95 mystique daily driver 96 mystique parts car 95 contour 3.0L oval port swap in the works check my classified ad
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard