Dates: Saturday, September 10th & Sunday, September 11th

Details:

1) We will be meeting in London, Ontario at 11am on Saturday September 10th.
2) At 11:30am we will be traveling from London to St. Thomas to the dragway for some 1/4 mile racing (track) ($40max)
3) When we feel we are tired of racing, we will then be taking the journey to Ipperwash where we can do some pictures on the beach, and do some camping.(camping) ($20 per site)

What's in it for me?

1) We will be having a free BBQ at the camp grounds. This year will include sausage, hot dogs and burgers. Salads will include Potato and macaroni. Feel free to bring whatever you want however.
2) Sunday this year may be a little longer....I'd like to go to Grand Bend this time an maybe just go mini golfing or something.
3) It's always been fun.

Please DO NOT CALL the camp ground or track asking about rates....because I will be gettng a cheaper rate. All I need is a list of attendee's....no bull[censored]....if you fully intend to come, please say so, if you are unsure....say so. I want to decrease the number of "last minute drop outs" due to buying food and reserving sites, so if for any reason you don't think you can do it....don't say "put me on the list"

What is required in this thread?

1)I need to know how many PEOPLE you are bringing in order to have an accurate amount of food.
2)How many Cars are coming

I'm posting this here because we would absolutely LOVE to have someone with a turbocharged Contour come out. We're going to have at least 1 supercharged Cougar and we'd love to have a little "showdown" at the track. If you're interested, please check out NECO for all the final details.

Thanks,
Mike

2005 Saab 9-2X Aero http://www.ontarioneco.com President