Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
L
Come and join us at the Redline Rendezvous - August 5, 7, 2005, Shannonville Motorsports Park, Shannonville, Ontario, Canada

For more details on this event go to www.svtoa.com and go to the section at the bottom of the page for the on track stuff information and this event is listed there or you can go to www.svtoaontrack.ca or you can always send me an email at svtoa-toronto@rogers.com

We hope to see you there.

1998 BLK SVT CONTOUR #2980 of 6535 395,000(ish) km (and counting) SVTOA-TORONTO Chapter Director www.svtoa-toronto.ca
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Laura, I won't be lapping but would you mind if I stopped by to say hi? I may even marshal for a bit if you like. It will be a nince break-in drive for the motor. Hopefully it will be turning over this evening.

Then: 99 Silver Frost SVT #1919 237hp/219tq All Motor Now: 06 White STI Parts 4 sale
L
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
L
You are most certainly welcome to join us at any time. Maybe you could even get out on the parade lap if your there and also dont forget you could even get a ride in the Ford GT for a small donation.

1998 BLK SVT CONTOUR #2980 of 6535 395,000(ish) km (and counting) SVTOA-TORONTO Chapter Director www.svtoa-toronto.ca
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by lauraq:
You are most certainly welcome to join us at any time. Maybe you could even get out on the parade lap if your there and also dont forget you could even get a ride in the Ford GT for a small donation.

And what would it take to get to drive it? (not joking)

Then: 99 Silver Frost SVT #1919 237hp/219tq All Motor Now: 06 White STI Parts 4 sale
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Hey, hey, take your spot in line!!!!
The memories of driving that beast at speed are still fresh in my mind. Hey Laura is there any way to make me a Ford engineer for a day so that I can drive one??

cheers
Fern

1999 SVT Contour Silver Frost Bassani,Ground Controls Street..17x7 Rage 5.0/Falken Azenis Sport 225/45/ZR17 Track...Kosei K-1 17x7.5 Avon Tech Ra 225/45/17/ Quaife/ SPEC Stage III/ Fidanza /Capaldi Racing 4.5 final drive/TCE Brake Kit 13"
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by SVTFern:
The memories of driving that beast at speed are still fresh in my mind. Hey Laura is there any way to make me a Ford engineer for a day so that I can drive one??

cheers
Fern

I say pistols at dawn...The only gentlemenly way to solve a squabble.

E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
Oh blast im gonna miss it! And i would be so close IF i had already moved!

1995 Mystique, 2.5 V6, MTX, 2.5 inch Exhaust tubing, Vibrant Highflow CAT, Vibrant 2.5 Resonator, Magnaflow Muffler, SVT cams, Ebay Intake *YAWN*, HELLA 550's. FINAL LAP Is my New Best Friend!
L
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
L
Okay boys, boys, calm down. There is more than enough room for everyone.

Evan: You need to get to the track and sign up for a spot as long as there are spots left. the cost is $40.00 and all the money goes to the Big Brother & Big Sisters Charity. They will basically run in the advanced and intermediate sessions.

There will also be two spots auctioned off one on Friday for Saturday and one Saturday at dinner for Sunday. The winner of this auction gets a ride for a complete run group session instead of just a few laps.

Fern: Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to make you a qualified Ford driver. Even Jeff can't drive them. But Kip will be one of the drivers (he was one of the ones at Summit Point). You got very lucky to have been able to drive one.

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I have finally signed up - I'll be there!

Already driven and ridden in enough GT's.. I'll pass the fun and enjoyment around . Well worth the $40!!

Quote:

Send a resume down here.. I'll hook you up!

Moderated by  Gerald_dup1, mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard