Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by DirtySVT:
Im in Noth Central San Antonio but travel to Austin just about every other weekend to see family when I get a day off. Im down for a meets just as long as i get a little notice for work.

Ditto. However, as of now my car is at bluebonnet(blechhh) getting the wiring harness replaced. Should be done soon though. It'd be tight if we got a meet going around these parts. maybe even scare all the ricers out of town for a while. i can see it now....

*Civic Steve*-Hey Integra bob, you see that convoy of cars coming

*Integra Bob*-What's that homie? Oh snap! It's a group of domestic four doors! and they have some wicked body kits...except those two cheap lookin ones in the back, struggling up the hill yo. And what's up with that retarded mercury with the whitewall tires? He's gotta be at least 65.

*Eclipse Stan*-and they're running duals too, Gee. That's some phat sedan going by, but we gotta stay strong and ignore them because they are like, totallly non-decal powered like us. Just look annoyed when they go by...

J.T. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 294ci V8. Custom CAI, headers on the way... 1997 Mercury Mystique Zetec ATX Deceased February 2006
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
I'm smack in the middle of SA and The Wierd.

Let me know, and I will be down. I have an appt in Austin today (1100, and also 1:30) so I will be along the Ben white and 35 area all day.

Anyway, let's meet up, and see what we can do for some fun.

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Dang it. I work 5:00 to close today, but tommorrow I'm off. Bummer. Plus my car's still up at the dealorship getting the wiring harness done. I want my car back from Bluebonnet already...

J.T. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 294ci V8. Custom CAI, headers on the way... 1997 Mercury Mystique Zetec ATX Deceased February 2006
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
I am down for a meet if i know in advance cause of work. I work this weekend but would be able to go for a cruise on sunday the 7th.

RED 98 3L SVT Contour Mods: 3 Liter block,DMD,Magencor Wires,resonator removed,Borla exaust,mystery mod,BAT Handling Kit,and extras
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
i been to that blue bonnet dEALERSHIP thats were i saw my first ford gt in person and i saw a roush f-150

i was there with a freind he had to get a crank shaft sensor for his f-150

1996 zetec atx 19.3381 at 71.51 mph 1/4 mile click me for an interesting sitea wbsite you should check outjoined the 100k+ club 5/21/06
R
R
*MM97's '00 contour buddy*

lol, I'm up for anything, not much to do really. trying to drive this thing around as much as possible to get used to it. Feels great after driving a minivan for 11 months.

J
joker93 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
J
Alright fellas, looks like we have enough interest to do a cruise. I'll get together with a couple of guys from austinsvt to see if they want to join in. We'll try for Aug. 7. As soon as we get more detail I'll let you guys know.

2000 black CSVT 2125 of 2150
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
The Seventh huh? I'll check my schedule, and hopefully my car will be back by then. I took it in on Monday, and it's saturday now. Does it really take this long to replace a cracked wiring harness? Geez... I thought they were techs...

R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Its a LONG job.. you are SO lucky to have been within the window to get it done.

Most people would rather not undertake that job...

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by Ray:
Its a LONG job.. you are SO lucky to have been within the window to get it done.

Most people would rather not undertake that job...

Ray

Yeah, I had(Get this..) 37 miles left on the warranty! That's when I found out about it from CEG. You guys are lifesavers. Unfortunately, I'm not old enough to get a loaner car so I'm stuck at home. I am SOOOOOO bored. And it doesn't help that we have like no food here either. I just read about the flat rate for the techs, and that just plain bites for them, but I would rather not do it myself at cost. You should have seen their faces when I went into the dealorship and told THEM what was wrong, and proceeded to complain about not receiving a notice in the mail. They then told me to shove it unless I was experiencing any DIRECT problems with it. I was about ready to start yelling at them about the dangers of exposed battery, fuel injector, and cooling fan wires when I calmed down and thought of a better Idea. So, I sicced my Mom on them, and things started to happen and all of the sudden EVERYONE was soooo happy to be helping me. She is a VERY strong type of lady. She works as nursing home administrator over in Seguin, where she promptly fired close to 20 people in the first two weeks. She knows how to get things done. Anyways, I hate not driving. It's what I used to do for entertainment.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard