Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
I agree 100% with you Ray, i was just pointing out the rules.

-ivan c.

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Gee wonder why I never offered up another GB here . I guess thats what you get when you have a company that has provided good products, for an outdated car very fast, with great service. Should have got the good fitten, good customer service,overplayed ricey look ones from Japan with soon to yellow over-rated rolled edge, not to mention the speedy service. Seriously drop the hate on this company, no need. If you don't plan to buy or don't already have one, or can't offer any carbon fiber input (yet to see an expert on this forum). Drop it, continue with the GB.

Wonder why there won't be a pre-98 trunk anymore either. Take it to pm's. Please don't bother quoting me and making a page long post(s) about how you have the right to voice your opinion or what ever it is you want to clog this post with more than I/we have already. No one wants to hear it, and not needed. PM me if you like.

Now as far as the product. Its a good product, very strong and I never had a fitment issue I wasn't easily able to take care of. Your talking with someone who has installed a few. It may take a little effort to get it to fit absolutly perfectly dead on, but than you would be even better than a factory hood . Sad but true.

Keep it moving nothing to see here

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by livinsvt:
If you don't plan to buy or don't already have one, or can't offer any carbon fiber input (yet to see an expert on this forum). Drop it, continue with the GB.

I don't plan on buying a howitzer, but I would advise my friends about possible quirks on those before THEY did.. Just because I don't plan on spending any money on the product doesn't mean that I can't speak what I have seen, verified, many times. Your logic makes no sense.

Quote:

Take it to pm's. Please don't bother quoting me and making a page long post(s) about how you have the right to voice your opinion or what ever it is you want to clog this post with more than I/we have already. No one wants to hear it, and not needed. PM me if you like.

You contradict yourself. You state that you are completely aware that "we" all have a right to voice our opinion, but then you say that we shouldn't, and you assume that "nobody" wants to hear it (and its not needed).. I seem to recall a few people saying that they agree with me 100%.. not 98.. or 99.. 100..
Again, your logic makes no sense.

Quote:

Keep it moving nothing to see here

Something I agree with..

If you don't want negative comments, don't post on here. (Just as I expect a negative comment on THIS post that I made, I can't argue with your right to do so. Anyone who will actually ask, or even TELL us, as a community, that we SHOULDN'T badmouth the product (if it is indeed a bad product), simply doesn't deserve to sell anything on here. If you want to sell something and have EVERYONE give positive revues, perhaps you should go to a corporation that you can buy a review..
There's my reply, not quite a page long, is that okay with you?

You know, if it isn't, you have the right to give me your opinion.

Now back to your regularly scheduled GB offer.

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
I don't get it your pm's broken . You can click on my screen name to the left, thats this way <----, and click send private message. Any thing else can be said there. Not even going to read the post, since you must have skipped over most of mine.

I say again. Continue on with the GB

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
T
TeamCF1 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
I want the plain stock looking CF hood.. any GB on that?

^^ PM sent

Team CF1
T
TeamCF1 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Originally posted by Quick_SVT:
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
I want the plain stock looking CF hood.. any GB on that?

^^ PM sent

Team CF1
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by livinsvt:
I don't get it your pm's broken . You can click on my screen name to the left, thats this way <----, and click send private message. Any thing else can be said there. Not even going to read the post, since you must have skipped over most of mine.

I say again. Continue on with the GB

You, sir, have a pm.. I sincerely hope it was worth it.

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard