Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
I live downtown Chicago and I need your opinions on a good place to get some wotk done on My 99 CSVT. Anywhere in the Chicagoland area will work. I know I have had a CEL on for about a year and recently I did some "custom" exhaust work on a speed bump which no needs to be "uncustomized". The final straw wasw tonight the car was missing like crazy and I didnt think she was going to get me home. So, if you guys can let me know some places to call that you have had good luck with and isv reasonably priced on service I very much would appreciate it.
Thanks

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M

Mark 1998 T-Red SVT -Needs more Go 1999 Light Prairie Tan, Se Zetec www.cardomain.com/id/tour4reak
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Thanks mark.

I can read the codes you got.

I can also change your plugs,wires,fuel filter, Pcv valve, clean you upper and lower and Tb.

If you need any of the above let me know and i can help ya out.

I live in chicago as well, Austin and irving if you know were that is.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Kevin can read your codes or you can first just go over to an Autozone and get the codes read.

1999 Contour SE Duratec ATX My feet and the Stra�Ÿenbahn http://www.tempo-topaz-performance.com/topazsho/ the coolest Topaz ever! To bad it's not mine
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Thanks Sean for turning away yet another possible member, No wonder you're coming home, Austrailia doesnt want you anymore

...Or was it Africa???

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
P
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Thanks, but I just changed the wires fuel filter and plugs last fall....I dont think any of those would go bad that fast.
I didnt change the PCV Valve though I bought it but never ended up changing it. Is that hard to change?

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by Bk4293:
Thanks Sean for turning away yet another possible member, No wonder you're coming home, Austrailia doesnt want you anymore

...Or was it Africa???

If the method you get member is by using Kevin and his garage to seduce people then I don't want any part of it. I don't go in for those back door shenanigans.

1999 Contour SE Duratec ATX My feet and the Stra�Ÿenbahn http://www.tempo-topaz-performance.com/topazsho/ the coolest Topaz ever! To bad it's not mine
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Yeah right, lets deny everything because people are reading here.....

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard