Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
lol...how about this, decide location first. I would say south central to south eastern PA, so the capitol folks could come too if they want. Lancaster would be great of course, but I'm a bit biased

99 T-green svt K&N & heatshield Opt. y-pipe Borla Superchip DMD Magnecore wires Metal impeller water pump BAT / Bilstein kit 21mm BAT bar w/ boxed subframe 215/45/ZR17 Toyo Proxes FZ on Rage 5.0's jimmkreider@yahoo.com
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I might be up for something, depending when and where...Lancaster wouldn't be too far, though...

Originally posted by LUCA:
Yep. You can be Phil too if you'd like.

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
I might come by if its in the york/harrisburg/lancaster area...I'm always looking for something to do

98.5 SE 2.5L MTX - TruBendz Borla, Green Filter, SVT F/R Bumpers, E1's 95 SE 2.5 MTX - Full SVT Body w/Mirko, GC + Konis, Omp, KKM, SVT pipes, E1's, Paint Mods/Pics
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
ya i might stop by as well dependin on location, date and time... i'd like to meet all u guys... i'll keep my eyes on this for updates...

jason

X
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
X
Considering that I'm in the center of the state, I can go pretty much anywhere. Lancaster would work for me.

Matt 2000 SVT Toreador #1210 of 2150
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
There's Dogfish brewery located in Rehoboth Beach.
There's also Tr�¶egs Brewing in Harrisburg.
Weyerbacher Brewery also sounds nice. Located in Easton maybe a little far for MD guys.
I know for a fact that Flying Fish has some great beers. Located in Cherry Hill, NJ. Great for PA/NJ/NY and MD guys (come straight up 295).
Stoudts Beer located in Adamstown very near Reading has excellent beer but is a little expensive. Lot of local dineries to eat at, though.
Then there's always the whole state of Delaware.
That's just my 2�¢.

Now owner of 0 SVT's. my web page
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
heres an idea...my moms cousin owns the pittsburgh raceway park...(i THINK that is the formaly named keystone raceway...i think...i just found out about his and i havent one a whole lot of research) but i think that a meet there would be cool

they've got open track nights and theres a dinner on the property...just an idea!

more details \/

http://www.pittsburghracewaypark.com/default.php

kevin m 98 T-red mystique gs zetec ATX | my ride |
I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
i say we go to the works in wyomissing which is just west of reading. I say we go there for a bunch of reason #1 there is a ton of parking #2 it is pretty centrally located for everyone to get tehre #3 awsome food and liquar choices #4 reasonable prices #5 [censored] load of arcade games and laser tag to have some fun after dinner. What ever you guys decide let me know and i will invite the guys from my car club so we will have one pretty big get together.

O
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
O
Originally posted by chknhwk:
There's Dogfish brewery located in Rehoboth Beach.
There's also Tr�¶egs Brewing in Harrisburg.
Weyerbacher Brewery also sounds nice. Located in Easton maybe a little far for MD guys.
I know for a fact that Flying Fish has some great beers. Located in Cherry Hill, NJ. Great for PA/NJ/NY and MD guys (come straight up 295).
Stoudts Beer located in Adamstown very near Reading has excellent beer but is a little expensive. Lot of local dineries to eat at, though.
Then there's always the whole state of Delaware.
That's just my 2�¢.

you forgot about victory brewery!! ABC brewing is also in harrisburg. I will meet where ever as long as my schedule permits

lancaster seems to be working for the majority

99 svt .... silver
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by oakuspocus:
you forgot about victory brewery!! ABC brewing is also in harrisburg. I will meet where ever as long as my schedule permits

lancaster seems to be working for the majority

There were so many I got tired of looking...

Now owner of 0 SVT's. my web page
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard