Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
That Stique looks sweet man!

I believe there was a guy in a green stique on here that did the Razzi kit. It looked really good.

99 Black Contour SE Sport
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Electric frost,

Did you end up buying that stique/svt front off of aaron?

1998 Mystique LS: -2.5 Duratec ATX -Vibrant White -------------------- =Pics= =Info=
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by ancientsanskrit:
That Stique looks sweet man!

I believe there was a guy in a green stique on here that did the Razzi kit. It looked really good.

Thanks man!
Are you thinking of the Dean Joyce Mystqiue:
Dean Joyce ?

If ya want any more pics let me know, I've taken enough, lol

Originally posted by amarv12:
Electric frost,

Did you end up buying that stique/svt front off of aaron?

Nope, not sure if he still has it or what. I currently am doing a 3 month work term here in Gillette, Wyoming and haven't really done much with the 'stique for awhile...actually kinda at a crossroads right now in terms of what I want to do with it...like keep putting $ in and start on more performance mods (like the SuperChips Module), or just stop where I got to, use it for a few more years and update to something else more powerful in a couple years...just don't know, I love the car so much, but I find myself wanting more power (but still want the unique look and the handling I enjoy now)...yah......

-Electric Frost 1998 Mercury Mystique GS SVT side skirts, rear SVT bumper, SVT exhaust, K&N Cone Air intake, 17in ST200 rims 2005 Ford Mustang GT
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Christian:
Originally posted by ZetecChris:
so its ok for eveyone else to tell someone to search, but the second i do it, its not ok

There's nice ways and not so nice ways. Just posting "SEARCH" seems kind of rude by my standards, especially when he's only got 6 posts to his name.
Don't forget not everyone is familiar with how forums work, sticky threads, and searching.
Point them in the right direction first, if they've got 100+ posts then, yes, feel free to jump down their throat, but give the real new guys a break, otherwise they may simply leave.

Well said.

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by Christian:
Originally posted by ZetecChris:
so its ok for eveyone else to tell someone to search, but the second i do it, its not ok

There's nice ways and not so nice ways. Just posting "SEARCH" seems kind of rude by my standards, especially when he's only got 6 posts to his name.
Don't forget not everyone is familiar with how forums work, sticky threads, and searching.
Point them in the right direction first, if they've got 100+ posts then, yes, feel free to jump down their throat, but give the real new guys a break, otherwise they may simply leave.

Yeah, like sure you can search and stuff, but quite often members of the _community_ have a much better answer to a question, or have the ability to point someone in the right direction or to past proejcts, etc. Contour SVT's have been quoted to have quite a following today and that largely is due to a _community_ such as this one which is abundant with knowledge and shared experiences which are incomparable with some other car forums. Whenever I see a newbie get slammed I think that this doesn't look good for our _community_. This poor new guy is going to be frightened away from here when there is a plethora of resources that are waiting to be discovered.

-Electric Frost 1998 Mercury Mystique GS SVT side skirts, rear SVT bumper, SVT exhaust, K&N Cone Air intake, 17in ST200 rims 2005 Ford Mustang GT
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Electric Frost-

Nah, I didn't mean Dean's car. Anyways, I searched for a while and found the pictures:

That car looks sweet, imo!

99 Black Contour SE Sport
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard