Next Thread
Print Thread
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
I have the 98 CSVT. 130KM

Replaced the thermostat, both sensors, waterpump.
Had the lower bearing on the crank go last year, had that fixed.
Car now constantly runs over half, and when I'm at a light or run it in higher rpms, I peg it at 3/4+ on the temp gauge. Took it to Ford, fans are all working, says at idle I'm running 260'C and when I'm pegging out I'm around 270'C. When I bought this car I never had this issue.

Can anyone help me?

Also another one, had the clutch swapped out. Never had an issue with shifting, always been smooth. Using the synthetic, friction modifier tranny mix. Now on the upshifts, its hard to go into gear and sometimes it likes the tranny locks up and I cant even shift it. Never have an issue with downshifting though, always upshifts. Seems more prone to this after car is warmed up, when its cold doesnt seem to do it.

Any help is appreaciated, if I cant get this fixed I'm selling the car.

Borla exhaust, Custom intake, KVR Cross drilled rotors, Mil Eliminators, Diablo chip, OMP Strut bar, Urethane motor mount insert, Full rear urethane suspension inserts.
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
How do know the temp? Do you have a scanner that reads the EEC? Since you had both sensors replaced that eliminated the data problem. If you can scan the readings, and they are OK, the gauge may be wazzed out or the regulator for the dash gauges.

L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
you can also try to flush your system, you may have a blockage somewhere. just a thought.

Mike 99' Silver CSVT 95' Silver Acura Integra www.latest-craze.com
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Ford guys used the computer to read the temperature.

Borla exhaust, Custom intake, KVR Cross drilled rotors, Mil Eliminators, Diablo chip, OMP Strut bar, Urethane motor mount insert, Full rear urethane suspension inserts.

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard