Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 45 of 48 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 48
A
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
A
is this still a go, sorry i apologize for my lazy ass, i just dont feel like reading.

2004 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro 6spd \ GIAC FXKO3 Software \ AudiTT 225hp 386cc Long Neck Injectors \ Valentine One HArdwired \ S4 Lip Spoiler, 18" HP Evo on 245/45/18's \ Bailey's Diverter Valve \ Stasis Streetsport Coilovers \ APR Full Exhaust.
S
SAV Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by liquidX:
Get a life... and get one quick Chris.

XL

I have one, thanks for minding your business. And it consists of a hell of a lot more than bitching about how people didn't go to a car meet.

There is a line between having passion for something and obsessing about it to the point of forcing others to lose interest in it. And you're starting to pack your stuff and move to the side nobody cares to talk about.

I'm with Cameron on this one. You get so psyched about crap that shouldn't even get under your skin. It's a car meet. You're not getting free money, there's no tits to see, and it's not going to alter the rest of your career. They're nice to go to, but they're not that big a freakin' deal if somebody misses one. We've had this talk before and I've already told you that I don't appreciate you baggin' on me for not going. I didn't go, and I had a legitimate reason for not doing it.

Yeah, it's great to have a big meet. But when you schedule them back to back, it's not gonna happen. Do yourself a favor and get over it.

Oh and by the way smartass, it was only two sentences, not four.

-SAV

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Strange how you reply only to the very closing statement of my post and completely ignore the target idea, but I will humor you...

Originally posted by SAV:
I have one, thanks for minding your business. And it consists of a hell of a lot more than bitching about how people didn't go to a car meet.

I remember expressing dissapointment, not "bitching".

There is a line between having passion for something and obsessing about it to the point of forcing others to lose interest in it. And you're starting to pack your stuff and move to the side nobody cares to talk about.

Originally posted by SAV on 6/07/05 at 11:44am:
What sucks more is when you're the original organiser and you miss the meet. Done that three times now.

That is the same one where people don't support what they organize right?

I'm with Cameron on this one. You get so psyched about crap that shouldn't even get under your skin. It's a car meet. You're not getting free money, there's no tits to see, and it's not going to alter the rest of your career.

So THAT's why you never go to meets

They're nice to go to, but they're not that big a freakin' deal if somebody misses one. We've had this talk before and I've already told you that I don't appreciate you tea-baggin me for not going. I didn't go, and I had a legitimate reason for not doing it.

Sorry it's a bad habit

Yeah, it's great to have a big meet.

How yould you know if you have never attended one?

Oh and by the way smartass, it was only two sentences, not four.

A sentence as in a line. Rocket science not a necesary profession to figure that one out. I view my windows collapsed since I have a life and work hence toggle between many programs at a time. Yes, have a life and a smartass at the same time. Rare find.

Originally posted by Audi18TQ:
is this still a go, sorry i apologize for my lazy ass, i just dont feel like reading.

LOL Audiman. I am there!

L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Also SAV, my Contour is out of comission , and I am still going. Not because it's a meet, not because there will be titties, and not because I will get free money. I am going for a nice weekend with my girlfriend and some accompanying friends. The fact that a meet was going to take place and I would be able to see most of the great people from the last meet was an added bonus.

As my response to Ryan implied (which you also missed ), I understand when implications prevent one from attending a car meet, don't know why you continue to insist that I "b!tch" about it. It is OKAY to be dissapointed after 430 posts in a thread that started with many plans and ended barely with 2. Just some more brown pennies...

XL

A
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
A
not because there will be titties, and not because I will get free money.

none?

2004 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro 6spd \ GIAC FXKO3 Software \ AudiTT 225hp 386cc Long Neck Injectors \ Valentine One HArdwired \ S4 Lip Spoiler, 18" HP Evo on 245/45/18's \ Bailey's Diverter Valve \ Stasis Streetsport Coilovers \ APR Full Exhaust.
L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Audi18TQ:
not because there will be titties, and not because I will get free money.

none?

At Hooters yeah! See you there Saturday

O
OB1 Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
there's no t!ts to see!

I'm definately not coming now.

I don't "mod" I just fix what breaks! 98 CSVT #2527 T-Red (Limping) 98 CSVT #2228 T-Red (Donor) 98 SE Sport ATX V6 (Running again) If swimming is good for your figure, explain whales to me!
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I will be back in placid again this weekend so this is my last chance to ck rooms.
Post here your name, how many in your party and where you have reserved a room.
If you want to go but have not reserved a room PM me and I will set something up.
8 days and counting.

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
im out......i cant afford this trip.....theres no way possible....ive tried everything that i could, but i cant go....i cant even get my svt kit put on....damn bills.

L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
If my room-splitter is out, then this one is history. Phil, please put this one to rest. Thank you.

XL

Page 45 of 48 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 48

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard