Next Thread
Print Thread
C
cavrs Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
ok, this is a rant. when i need a part for my 98CSVT, nobody (dealer-wise) can get it. it irritates me, and i call SVT dealers, they dont have it...my local dealer has the worst parts dept in the world. it is absolutely terrible. does anyone else have this problem?

1998 SVT 2.5" exhaust to 2.25" duals, homemade intake, 94A poly RRR, B&G Autobahn Series Springs
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Nope I can always get the parts I need for my '96.
If I can't get it from a few places first then I'll try the dealer.

What are you looking for?

1996 2.5LT V6 Contour ATX My Tour+help/info pics E0 rims, Gutted Pre-Cats,CTA Custom Exhaust & Intake, Diablo Chip.
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
if you can't find it, post and ask. I'm sure someone here can help you find whatever it is you are ISO.

1998 SE Duratec V6 ATX Ebay intake with K&N Filter Trubendz Exhaust Custom Hood
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
How about calling Steve @ Tousley Ford or Steve Mullins @ Signature LM to get parts AND a discount.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Check my sig. Signature L-M has never let me down. I call three dealers from Ft. Lauderdale to Port St. Lucie (100 mile stretch) and nobody in the dealer network has what I need. I call Signature & they either have 3 in stock in one case, or they find it for me & have it shipped to my door - AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE!!

Can't say enough good things about those guys.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Must just be your location,

Signature LM has anything you want if you feel like ordering by phone.

I have the other option of running 4 minutes down the street to a dealership with a kickass parts Depot that is willing to cut me discounts because im with an autoclub (Also willing to cut discounts to other CEG'ers)
Or I have the option of shooting 20 mins across town to see my buddy stoobie who can help me with anything I need! (stu rocks)

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-

Link Copied to Clipboard