Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
if she is hot go for it! Geez. who cares if someone called her and she had to leave. The main thing is she called you back the next day. Get over yourself and have some f'ing fun.

95 SE MTX svt exhaust intake deer killer
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by BURNTU2:

I'm done with women and relationships, they all the same.

I furkin hear that!

don't drink and drive.
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Originally posted by todras XXL:
The younger generation needs to take class on phone etiquette. Who takes calls on a date? Let alone a first date?!!!!!! I would straight say, "Are you kidding me with the cell phone." I can't believe some of the places I've been over the past few years where ppl still take calls. IT DOES HAVE AN OFF BUTTON!!!!

What do you define as the younger generation?

I have a cell phone and it knows only "vibrate" and off. Then again I am a nazi and I chew out my friends for using their phones in public (resturants etc)

"Bros before Hoes" <-- More men need this mentality.
O
ODC Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
O
[censored] her a few times and have fun with it.

Obviously she's not long term material.

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
With friends like the ones you have to set you up with a girl like that, who needs enemies?

Seriously, run screaming and never let these people set you up again.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
O
OB1 Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
Originally posted by chrisilversvt:
i don't know,i'd make her feel bad for ditching me,then i'd hit it and then run....

Originally posted by Stazi:
Typical stupid young biznitch!

Dude, saying you're "done" with chicks and relationships because of this bimbo is basically stupid.
You just got to tell her to take a flying leap - don't answer her calls or text msg's. If she starts hounding you full on after that - then bang, bang, bang, and treat her like another notch on the bed post. This chick is OBVIOUSLY and attention whore.

I think that this girl is one that you should dog out, if only out of spite that is reason enough! If any woman did that to me I'd play as sweet and patient as can be then make her feel guilty, and get her in you bedroom, which I don't think will be too hard, PUT 2 RUBBERS ON , and treat her like a $2 hooker, pull hair, bite her, slap her on the a$$, whatever you like . Then she's gonna fall in love with you b/c you put it down . Then its up to you to decide but it would be pretty dumb to get in a relationship after that kind of first impression! You know what they say about those!
Who knows you might end up on the booty call list if nothing else.

I don't "mod" I just fix what breaks! 98 CSVT #2527 T-Red (Limping) 98 CSVT #2228 T-Red (Donor) 98 SE Sport ATX V6 (Running again) If swimming is good for your figure, explain whales to me!
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
You can't turn a ho into a housewife.

"Bros before Hoes" <-- More men need this mentality.
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Horse:
slowly back away - when your out of eyesight - run!

2000 Mystique LS Duratec 2.5L MTX
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
It's weird because she calls and texts me multiple times every single day while she's at work, but once she's off work I don't hear from her all night long until the next morning. I'm giving her a last chance, tomorrow is my birthday, she said she got me a present and wants to take me out to lunch. She also wanted to trade me her Jeep Cherokee Limited for my CSVT for the day and said we'd exchanged cars the next day. We'll see how tomorrow goes...

1999 CSVT-Black 15.8@89mph Driver for hire. PM me.
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Ok, suprised this hasnt been said before.. sounds like the old "blind date phone call from a friend" routine.

My observations - some people on the board think a first date has to mean something. Seems like a you are looking for that special person after one hour. Have fun and do not stress about long term issue's, maybe she has some hot friends that arent syco......

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard