Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by Corbett:

Well I would not be caught dead in any church that teaches contrary to what the Bible says.

hahahahaaaaaaaa! hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by Buckshot77:
my wife and I are currently looking into a new project that will hopefully do our part in contributing to furthering the education and exploration of couples on this subject, wish us luck

the cat is out of the bag. like i said before good luck to the both of you.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
As a subnote, as a few members are aware, my wife and I are currently looking into a new project that will hopefully do our part in contributing to furthering the education and exploration of couples on this subject, wish us luck

Rick

Make sure to send us a link when the website is done.

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
There's an actual purpose for it. Not just to get a good feeling..

Honestly down the line when trying to have a kid, I think it would be so amazing to have sex without worries trying to have a kid. That alot different than "baby I love you, lets have sex".

When Im trying to have a child I dont want the experience to be watered down. I truly think the high divorce rate today can be constributed to the modern openness of sexuality.

Ehh dont feel like getting too into it.

Simple cliff notes: sex is to make offspring, that's it's natural purpose.

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Stazi:

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
B
Learned patience the hard way
Learned patience the hard way
B
Originally posted by djdanyloz:

Simple cliff notes: sex is to make offspring, that's it's natural purpose.

Sorry, but you're not getting off that easy (pun intended). I agree that sex has a purpose of making children and continuing the species, but I am interested in hearing why you think that is it's only purpose? I'm really interested in what statistics you have to back this up as well. Sorry, but this is a debate we've got going here so cliff's notes isn't going to cut it.

Rick

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale
H
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
H
I do not believe sex is inherently evil. Without sex, there would be no reproduction of our species. Additionally, sex is also designed for pleasure too. A great sex life is usually the barometer of a healthy relationship between a man and a woman. Part of being human is accepting our sexuality and expressing it, hopefully, within healthy outlets.

I think Chrisitanity is single handedly responsible for demonizing sex as sinful. Although I may agree with much of the morals advanced by the Church, i.e., fidelity within marriage, I by no means believe sex outside of marriage is "wrong". I think what is "right" and what is "wrong" is strictly a personal matter between two consenting adults according to their ability to accept responsibility for their actions. My values are no longer based on hiearchy of Church leaders or a myth based collection of stories found within the books of the Bible.

stock 1998 silver frost SVT E0 #1545 out of 6535 * K&N drop-in air filter * DMD * Koni's w/ stock springs * Autolite double platinum * Tranny cocktail * Mobil 1 Snyth Oil @ 60K miles
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Sorry, but you're not getting off that easy (pun intended). I agree that sex has a purpose of making children and continuing the species, but I am interested in hearing why you think that is it's only purpose? I'm really interested in what statistics you have to back this up as well. Sorry, but this is a debate we've got going here so cliff's notes isn't going to cut it.

Darwinists will tell you that is its only purpose. The orgasm is an instrument of pleasure, but that instrument of pleasure is to get us to continue having sex. That's how evolutionists see it, not necessarily how myself or anyone else that has participated to this point sees it.

There are some of us who enjoy the spiritual and intimate aspects of sex; to minimalize it into biology is quite the offense on the nature of humans.

H
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
H
Quote:

There are some of us who enjoy the spiritual and intimate aspects of sex; to minimalize it into biology is quite the offense on the nature of humans.

Grow some balls dude. Ask any man what they want out of a relationship and they will tell you great sex. Of the 90% of the women who don't understand this, 90% will get divorced.

Although I may agree there is more to life in chosing a life partner than just sex, let's not minimize the fact that sex is a PRIME motivator. Rationalize it any way you want.

stock 1998 silver frost SVT E0 #1545 out of 6535 * K&N drop-in air filter * DMD * Koni's w/ stock springs * Autolite double platinum * Tranny cocktail * Mobil 1 Snyth Oil @ 60K miles
Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard