Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
i have called his cell and written emails and he hasn't responded and his phone is out of service. i think he's out to sea or something but i emailed his ship and still no answer. i need to get in touch with him.

1995 Contour Gl Atx w/mods/ - Daily driver 2003 evo - for sale
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
are you having his child or something?

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Is he the kid that lived is oceanside a few years back had a se auto. Moved up north out of state?

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
yes, he did live in oceanside, or at least his bio says so. we went together and purchased the kaotic kit. everything had to be under one name so everything was sent to him. i told him i didnt want the rear bumper anymore and he told me he would have his wife sent the money. i havent seen any money but i dont know if he is still out to sea or what

1995 Contour Gl Atx w/mods/ - Daily driver 2003 evo - for sale
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I havent heard from him in at least a year. We only hung out a couple of times. I remember i got a pm from him over a year ago saying he was back in town for a few months, but was moving back, and we never ended up getting together, In other words cant help you, sorry. But i do know the guya and he was a Nice kid from what i remeber.

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard