Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
That's good news so far. I think that Ford's main offices would rather pay off the car note rather than get a sh*t storm of bad press from all different angles, and face some charges.....
Speaking of charges, shouldn't the sales person be proscecuted for this.

Definetly do as the others said. Don't be stupid when it comes to your finances and pressures. Take this as a very serious and lucky lesson learned.

99 SVT Black/Midnight 1462 out 2760
J
JB1 Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
bring someone with you to the stealership. do not go alone.

00 black/tan svt, #2052 of 2150, born 2/1/00 formerly known as my csvt "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Yeah, I plan on having at least two of my friends with me. I am hoping everything goes smoothly as possible tomorrow and I get rid of this stupid vehicle. Then once I get the car and loan out of my name I do plan on pursuing the whole situation to the fullest. I am very pissed about the whole ordeal. Who the hell fills out a whole new credit application? It's not like they're a small/shady dealership. They're a pretty big dealership and when it was previously owned it was a pretty well respected dealership overall. But they definately ruined any credability they ever had or any ownership will ever have there for me personally.

~98 Contour SVT E0 Silver Frost *04 6 spoke SVT Focus Wheels ~03 SVT Cobra *All stock (for now).
J
JB1 Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
why do you think car salesman as a group have such a bad reputation? they are never trust worthy

00 black/tan svt, #2052 of 2150, born 2/1/00 formerly known as my csvt "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard