Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
M
Did you actually sign a finance aggrement or just fill out a credit APP. The finance aggrement would have stated the monthly payment, intrest, and number of payments?

If you just did a credit app then, your not responsible. If you actually signed a finace agreement, then this is your fault.

M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Well, I know I made poor decisions and I'm not trying to cover that up, but regardless what I signed (which I'm not too sure anyway) it all doesn't mean sh*t now because I finally was able to obtain a copy of the credit application today. And it wasn't the credit application that I filled out and they altered. The credit application that Wells Fargo received was filled out entirely in someone else's handwriting, had false information and was not even signed by me. Anyone can compare my drivers liscense signature or any other signature I have to the one on the credit application and can clearly tell it's not mine. The only thing their signature of my name and my actual signature have in common is that they're both small.

~98 Contour SVT E0 Silver Frost *04 6 spoke SVT Focus Wheels ~03 SVT Cobra *All stock (for now).
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Wow dude...you definitely need to contact an attorney. And again...I stick by what I said before....contact Ford Motor Credit...they need to know about this...contact your local BBB, contact (like someone else said) your local news channel (esp. one that delves into these consumer problems)...get it out there and make sure you make a formal complaint (written) w/ the dealership AND Wells Fargo and keep copies of every slip of paper!

Keep us posted!!!!

01 Cougar Sport - Dark Shadow Gray "Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow." LB&RB
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Holy CRAP!! I would be forwarding a copy of that document to the Attorney General in your State!!! Wow, talk about balls!!!!

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)
J
JB1 Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
good luck, and just for the future since your dad cannot go with you perhaps you can get a local ceg'er or two to go with you next time.

00 black/tan svt, #2052 of 2150, born 2/1/00 formerly known as my csvt "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by BurntRubber:
Wow dude...you definitely need to contact an attorney. And again...I stick by what I said before....contact Ford Motor Credit...they need to know about this

Wasn't Wells Fargo the institution that the credit application was sent to? I don't see anything that indicates Ford Motor Credit is even involved in this.

-Mark- '99 Mystique LS, totally original (including the original water pump and the premium stereo)! Bought new in December 1998 for $21,000. 208,000 miles
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by wontgrowup:
Holy CRAP!! I would be forwarding a copy of that document to the Attorney General in your State!!! Wow, talk about balls!!!!

that and maybe a phone call to your local FBI office. that sounds unbelievable. have you spoken with the dealership's General Manager?? (not Sales Manager, General Manager). i guarantee you he/she would not be endorsing this kind of behavior. go and speak to this person in person and take an adult witness with you. i would definitely get the authorities involved so this bs doesnt just get swept under the rug. hell, call your local newspaper reporter, the loooove sh*t like this.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Maybe it was an assumption on my part...generally you have to be authorized by someone (i.e. Ford Motor Credit, GMAC, etc.) to sale cars....i.e. a Ford Dealership. Maybe it wasn't the case here but if so they need to be contacted. A little rinky dink dealership in B'ham did the same basic thing and FMCC sued them (I worked for the atty FMCC went thru at the time). If I am wrong then of course there is no need for that particular avenue but if I am right they need to know so they can take appropriate action as well.

01 Cougar Sport - Dark Shadow Gray "Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow." LB&RB
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
damn! that dealership is about to get bent over! i would call any authorities that will listen. that is unreal what they did!

what dealership was this? i am going to stay far far away from them!

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Well, today Ford called and they received a letter from the better business bureau that I first wrote shortly after receiving the vehicle. They want me to return the car tomorrow and supposively they are going to pay off Wells Fargo and I will have to not pay for anything. But I'm not too sure what they're gonna try to pull tomorrow.

~98 Contour SVT E0 Silver Frost *04 6 spoke SVT Focus Wheels ~03 SVT Cobra *All stock (for now).
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard