Next Thread
Print Thread
C
cavrs Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
(summary at end) ok, this problem has been going on now for about a month. the passenger side pads are dragging the rotor, not only when turning right now, but also when taking off from a light. i have replaced three rotors in the last month, three calipers, two sets of pads. i also have a new brake hose on the passenger side (the side that is the problem). now, after bleeding brakes for about thirty minutes, the pedal has to be pressed all the way in, and then when i hit it again, it gives the actual pedal pressure. this is really causing a lot of problems, the car is dragging to the right when the wheels are turned right.

brakes drag when turning to right
new EVERYTHING
bled properly
want to know what i can do

1998 SVT 2.5" exhaust to 2.25" duals, homemade intake, 94A poly RRR, B&G Autobahn Series Springs
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Take it to a shop. It seems you aren't capable of fixing it on your own.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by todB-A-N-A-N-A-Sras:
Take it to a shop. It seems you aren't capable of fixing it on your own.

Thjis time Todd is right without being a smartass ( ), everything you just siad there sounds like you need to put the tools down and have a pro fix this. What happens when the next time you stomp the brake pedal and the car doesn't stop?! Go get it fixed by a pro, brakes are the one and only thing you shouldn't "guess" and "play around" with.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
C
cavrs Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
hmm...since it is a wheel bearing, i dont know what to do.

1998 SVT 2.5" exhaust to 2.25" duals, homemade intake, 94A poly RRR, B&G Autobahn Series Springs
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
wait is your problem fixed?? i've got a messed up brake problem that i am seriously considering just pyaing someone to fix, cause i cant figure it out... reminds me of what you have going on

1998.5 Diamond White Pearl SVT (#4725) custom exhaust/intake k&N/mod'ed y-pipe slotted rotors/greenstuff pads/SS lines cougar trans/FSVT shift tower/Torsen 16lb. flywheel 18" Velox VX-8's with some rubba bands

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard