Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
i love it in the rwmastered return of the jedi instead of that crusty old man at the end when they are ghosts it has hayden christianson-that was awsome of lucas to do.....

T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Have original 3-5 on VHS & the special efx/remastered versions on VHS as well. I'm not buying anything else until they all come in a big box set. Lucas has enough of my $!!!!!!!

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
yes thats gonna be awsome when all 6 come out.i am soooo buyin that

L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by ryanblacksvt:
yes thats gonna be awsome when all 6 come out.i am soooo buyin that

I am a sucker for Star Wars stuff . Already have all the Star Wars video games for Gamecube and won Bounty Hunter the other day on eBay for $14.00 sealed. Can't wait till it arrives to play it on HD surround!

XL

T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by whorateX:
Originally posted by ryanblacksvt:
no you could get the originals before the re-mastered ones came out and thats what i did. i have had some of these tapes for ever, the 3 original tapes are back from when they first came out....verrrry old and protected.

So the trilogy on DVD that I purchased are remastered correct?

Yes, Unless you bought a LD rip. If it's the boxset, than yes it is the remastered versions.

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
well i am about to put some things up on ebay to make a little cash, i have the original lithographs sold from return of the jedi there are 20 of them in the lot and all in 100% perfect condition, plus just about every toy made back in the day

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I have the original VHS tapes in the first release display box set, the Gold THX box remastered VHS tapes, the widescreen DVD box set, and the widescreen DVD's of E1 and 2. I made copies of the originals onto other tapes so I could keep them as pristeen as possible.

Totalled 99 SE Sport 03 VW Jetta GLS 1.8T APR DPP 93 Octane chip
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C

Well, they LOOK damned good, but they SOUND terrible. The voice dynamics are WAY off; one character will speak MUCH louder than the character standing right beside the other. Yes, the score sounds incredible mixed in surround, but oh, the voices... =[ I was really disappointed. But... it's Star Wars, damnit.

--JamesT

>--------------< --Chemguru 99 CSVT Frost /Mid. Blue 00 Suzuki SV650 Red, Naked
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
I picked up the wide screen dvds at christmas time, I also have the uneditted moves on VHS someplace

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by chemguru:

Well, they LOOK damned good, but they SOUND terrible. The voice dynamics are WAY off; one character will speak MUCH louder than the character standing right beside the other. Yes, the score sounds incredible mixed in surround, but oh, the voices... =[ I was really disappointed. But... it's Star Wars, damnit.

--JamesT

I hope you are talking about old VHSs and not WS DVD.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard