Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Lori and I had an idea. What if we decided to have a meet, BBQ and fireworks...and have fun at the dragstrip with Big Daddy Don Garlits....

Here are some of the details and here too

I think there would be room for a car show if anyone is game. Lets get the troops together and have a blast.

I will call trackmasters for you Eric and find if they will do a custom burn for your diablo chip.

Lemmie know who wants to go. We will be there. Huntsville dragway is bound to be packed and it would be cool for a whole lot of Contours to show up.

Warmonger, if you can do this meet, that would be cool. Now the schedule shows a midnite madness for that Saturday night and I think it would be cool to see the beast on the track to see what numbers it would do on the track. If we can get some cameras rolling, it would be cool to upload to the site.

Hector, this goes for you too mang. And we all know Erics gots skillz so lets see what his will do again

Lemmie know if we should start the planning ASAP

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
I'll bring the fireworks and leave 'em in the car again. ...and again 6 months later...and again, and again...

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Damn where is the interest.....Kim and I started talking about this......should let you know soon if we are coming.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by LoCo*NeedMtx*Zsc:
Damn where is the interest.....

That is what Rich and I were wondering....seems like the crew has disappeared.

Hope you guys can make it!!!

01 Cougar Sport - Dark Shadow Gray "Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow." LB&RB
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Well talking about it.....we are moving to a new apartment... 1600 sq ft baby!

BTW all that don't know.......WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!!! I am so excited! Kim is excited.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
BTW all that don't know.......WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!!! I am so excited! Kim is excited.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

01 Cougar Sport - Dark Shadow Gray "Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow." LB&RB
S
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
I'll bring the fireworks and leave 'em in the car again. ...and again 6 months later...and again, and again...

very coool so we get to finally blow stuff up!!!

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
S
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by BurntRubber:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

WOW A little Hector? Oh man, help us all. Phil remember a few meets ago I believe you have the pics....Hahahaahahaaa

Seriously dude, congratsto you both!!!!!

Now...about making the tour quieter....I dunno if you are gonna be able to do that....based on past experiences. Now they do have those kool headsets that landing strip engineers have to wear.

Shhoooot dad let me ride around in the 70 cuda when I was younger, it had headers and decent loud exhaust and I have had no ill effects of it.....Lori can tell you how many times she has to repeat things to me....but hey that is so I understand it LOL

L8R

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z

i thought my 1500 sq was big

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by ContourRacingChris:

i thought my 1500 sq was big

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard