Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
i'm looking for a reputable shop that can change my crankseal, inner pass. side tie rod, altenator and my steering box seal. anyone have any suggestions? anyone ever have to deal with these issues that could give me an idea on price? i know the altenator b/c i did it last year and the part is covered under warranty. if the crankseal is going to be too much i am considering a 3L swap. thanks for any help.

"What did you think about that Dorothy girl?" "The whole Judy Garland thing kinda turned me on. That doesn't make me some sort of fag does it? "Nah baby, your money." 98 Black SVT #3560 of 6535
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
I'm again gonna pimp my local shop, Royal Service on Quaker Lane in Alexandria. They do good work, don't take advantage of customers (and I've given them the chance a few times), and charge average rates, $75/hr. A nice side benefit is they have a 24hr. counter man...I've picked cars up at 11pm before. But it's a ride from Woodbridge.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
you might also try Merv's Automotive in Springfield, VA. been in business a long time, has a great rep, and fair pricing.

1999 Cougar V6 MTX Borla stainless, dual exhuast ST200 struts, rear strut tower brace Roush springs, rear sway bar, bodykit Steeda Tri/X, Powerslot rotors, Falken Ziex 512 Awaiting install: GMK CAI

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard