Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by lowbudgetracing:
i do

You got it!

--------- 1998 E0 Contour SVT #2478/6535 B.O.D. Wed, 07/16/97 P.O.D. 09/14/97 Black/Midnight Blue
L
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by SVTWK:
Originally posted by lowbudgetracing:
i do

You got it!

sweet!!!

98 svt sil/blu 3.0 oval heads full P&P, msds headers,bat kit,2,1/2exhaust 30 inch glasspack and 2 spintech mufflers 14.78@94mph with my mechanical arm i can shift gears in less then a twentieth of a second for sale $7000
B
bradSVT Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Just installed my Trubendz exhaust. What a PITA that was. They sent me some parts that didnt line up right. But nothing some hammers couldnt fix. Over all it sounds great.

Any of you with MSDS headers, can you pass smog with those? Since California is a pain to pass smog with any mod.

3L process done
L
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
L
i just passed smog with a 3.0 msds headers mil eliminators bat hi flow y pipe and high flow cat and 2 1/2 inch mandrel bent exhaust

98 svt sil/blu 3.0 oval heads full P&P, msds headers,bat kit,2,1/2exhaust 30 inch glasspack and 2 spintech mufflers 14.78@94mph with my mechanical arm i can shift gears in less then a twentieth of a second for sale $7000
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by bradSVT:
Just installed my Trubendz exhaust. What a PITA that was. They sent me some parts that didnt line up right. But nothing some hammers couldnt fix. Over all it sounds great.

Any of you with MSDS headers, can you pass smog with those? Since California is a pain to pass smog with any mod.

You'll pass on the sniffer, but if you ever get sent to an inspection center YOU WILL NOT PASS VISUAL

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
B
bradSVT Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
How long usually you think the install would be to put in the MSDS headers? I heard it was a moderately hard install.

3L process done
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by chikmagnet340:
Sorry, not on these boards so much lately so i guess i missed out too. Everyone can talk all the trash they want, but when its go time...... lets see who backs it up. All i know is August is around the corner and it'll be a happy birthday to me.

arent you like really old bro?!?!

and it aint no thang to back this [censored] up playboy...lets do this

E0 silver #185 *3L hybrid+lots of mods DYNO(moderate tune): 205 whp/ 190ftlb http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/449801
B
bradSVT Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Does anyone know of a place that would give us a group discount if we get enough of us to go dyno our cars? Im in if we can and so is my friend.

3L process done
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by bradSVT:
Does anyone know of a place that would give us a group discount if we get enough of us to go dyno our cars? Im in if we can and so is my friend.

Dyno Days, call Apex Motorsports (Mustang place) on Layfayette St in Santa Clara. Usually $55 for 3-runs with AF reading. I'm sure they can set you up with a date that another club is coming ans you can sneak in if they don't have enough cars.

Doubtful I'll ever pay to Dyno my car again unless I get a S/C or 3.0L

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard