Next Thread
Print Thread
#1283740 05/22/05 07:06 PM
D
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
D
Okay, here is my problem. I have a 99 Contour SVT with power door locks and the remote with lock, unlock, trunk, and panic mode. I just finished upgrading the suspension to the BAT European handling kit. Now, before starting the suspension upgrade, all the functions on the remote worked to lock and unlock the doors. Also, all the door lock functions worked both lock and unlock on both the passenger and driver's side of the car. After I finished, none of the functions on the remote work any longer, the unlock function on the doors (both driver and passenger side) works all the locks EXCEPT the driver's side. The lock function on the doors still works fine on both doors. I have checked the door lock fuse as well as changed the batteries in the remote.

So I will leave it to you guru's. What could I have done while I was working on the suspension to cause the unlock function to quit working? Oh, I will also say that it happened while I was working on the front suspension. I hope this is enough information and I hope you guys can help. Thanks in advance!!!

Shaun

Proud new owner of a 1999 Ford Contour SVT
D
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
D
So nobody has any ideas, eh?

Proud new owner of a 1999 Ford Contour SVT

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard