Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by SVZETEC:
Originally posted by 1usedsvt:
So, instead of going to Spring Zing, what is everyone esle doing??

Im sitting around thinking of whether or not to fix up my SVT or sell it

-Dave

Fixing up my civic to sell it...

spending money on my car and (gaf...) golf clubs instead of gas and a hotel room.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er

-Dave

I dont wanna sell the SVT, but it has come down to either spend alot of money on it, or sell it.

98 CSVT Black/Blue #135 of 6535 Formerly known as "SVTbullet"
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I got your back

165,000 miles and still running strong! '99 Contour SE [ Duratec V6 - Minor Mods ] '01 Hyundai Elantra '03 Volkswagen Jetta
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
im sitting here thinking of if i should but the bunch of mods i was about to get, or not. also if i should continue to stay married or not

oh yeah, and counting down the minutes till i take off to go see Epiode III

PS who's down for SZ in LV next year?!?

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P

-Dave

I dont wanna sell the SVT, but it has come down to either spend alot of money on it, or sell it.

I'm just tired of insurance payments...I haven't driven the thing since Dec...time to go. I have to get this contour on the road, I'm tired of looking at it.

I see the morrette group buy & think, the car's (mine) not worth it. Your SVT is, but for how much more $$$ is it really worth it? It sucks being a grown-up...responsibility & stuff

1999 Sportage 4x4...don't go there, it was free ....______o_o .../_l l__\____\ ..|--l l__----[]\|/[] .....................oo =( )_)----( )_)--)_)
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
repainting my front bumper and sideskirts,putting the mustang bullet gas door,redline shift boot,ebrake boot, getting it ready for carlisle

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Me!

Interviewing for a 6 figure job, phone interview today and in-person tomorrow!

Oh and I'm in Cali...... long drive

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
wishing i was there and wanting to go see star wars episode III again, but i will wait till tomorow for seeing it for the 2nd time then saturday for the 3rd time, and maybe again sunday for the 4th time

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by tour96se:
repainting my front bumper and sideskirts,putting the mustang bullet gas door,redline shift boot,ebrake boot, getting it ready for carlisle

Add a spring to that list

1999 Sportage 4x4...don't go there, it was free ....______o_o .../_l l__\____\ ..|--l l__----[]\|/[] .....................oo =( )_)----( )_)--)_)
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
I'm going to get all my parts together and put my new trans, diff, clutch, and cd player in

1998.5 Diamond White Pearl SVT (#4725) custom exhaust/intake k&N/mod'ed y-pipe slotted rotors/greenstuff pads/SS lines cougar trans/FSVT shift tower/Torsen 16lb. flywheel 18" Velox VX-8's with some rubba bands
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard