Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
all of western most of eastern. Born in switzerland - moms from spain. Dad was doing research at Univ. of Zurich.

Tea 82 242Ti Proud former owner - Samantha '98 SVT #2253 Reborn Aug 21 2002 Cobra Paradise
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by Horse:
all of western most of eastern. Born in switzerland - moms from spain. Dad was doing research at Univ. of Zurich.

Whene abouts in Swizerland? If I had more money I would be living in Zurich.

1999 Contour SE Duratec ATX My feet and the Stra�Ÿenbahn http://www.tempo-topaz-performance.com/topazsho/ the coolest Topaz ever! To bad it's not mine
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I can't say much about Zurich ,I was there in late janaury and it was snowing ,Let me see if i can find any pic's

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Looks like i can only find a few of them for now .

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Last spring I went to Europe for a 74 day tour for school. All said and done I ended up with about 9000 pictures all stored on my iPod while I was there. When I get home I will post some of the best. Here is the list of countries we visited.

England
Scotland
France
Italy (Florence, Rome, Sicily, Venice, Cortina)
Austria
Chezch Republic
Germany
Netherlands

Totalled 99 SE Sport 03 VW Jetta GLS 1.8T APR DPP 93 Octane chip
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Awsome ! how did you like Scotland ? I've been thinking about it but havent decided yet .

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard