Next Thread
Print Thread
S
svt4stv Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
S
its my bday next month and my wifee asked me what i wanted to do. i told her i had a lot of fun when we went to paintball party a few years ago for our friend's bday. we had 40 people! 20 vs. 20. my bday is May 15th, a sunday, so it would likely be either the 14th or the 15th.

anyway, we are discussing putting together an "event" for next month. the place we went to before was in Valencia, near Magic Mountain. i know there are others around the LA area and need to look into them some more. we had sweet coupons to the place in Valencia.

im checking to see if any of y'all would be interested in playing because this is definitely one "sport" where the more is the merrier. you can bring your friends/girlfriends etc... there will be girls playing too and most people will be noobs.

it is expensive but i have a sweet hook-up on some of the gear. guns, ammo, etc... 40% off whatever gear Walmart carries. they have guns (paintball markers ) ranging from $50-$200. you could basically buy a gun for as much as it would cost to rent one! you could send me the $ and i could either ship it to you or hand it to you on the day of the "big event" of course, the paintballs are heavy and it wouldnt be cost-effective to ship those. getting this discount is a bit of work for my friend so i only want to do this for people who would like to attend, not to just hook people up.

please post if you think you would be interested in joining us for some wholesome CA sun and shoot-em-up activities!

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I used to play almost every single weekend 5 years ago. I have a bad azz one of a kind custom dye autococker, that i havent even shot in at least a year. ( I wounder if it still works )
A friend of mine used to work for dye so we got free paint, from the team so it was pretty cool. The coolest place to play is up in Corona (I forget the name) but its were they used to have all the country wide tourneys. Def. Not a cheap sport/hobbie to get in to. But if you have hookups on paint its not that bad. It is fun as hell though. theres nothing like shooting your best friend in the eye. from ten feet away. Can you say "gogged"?
If you guys play closer to orange county i might make it, Valencia is just way to far for me to travel.

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
S
svt4stv Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
S
no one else?

well [censored] you guys then! you bunch of pussies!

Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
I'd be interested in attending, and my 2 roomie's would be too.

S
svt4stv Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
S
cool. i would hope a good amount of people could make it. my wife did a little bit of research today with our friends who go quite often and was inquiring about the big one in Corona irrc. she said we need about 20 people for a private party.

i have some friends who have said ok but most people seem to flake out when it comes to spending anything over $10

C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
wait....lemme get this straight

Its your bday and youre inviting us to paintballing(rrigghhtt )....but I gotta spend what $100-$200 for equipment? fu*k this! take us all out to CHUCK E CHEESE fool! Where a kid can be a kid!

-dan

98 CSVT 484/6535,18" MI Rims,Nitto NEO GEN Tires,Pioneer DEH-P7300,Custom Cougar CIA,CF Hood,McCULLOCH HID 6K,Custom painted red calipers,Flowmaster 40s mufflers,Drilled Slot rotors,K&N 9" air filter,Brullen HiFlo Y Pipe & CAT,Magnaflow Res
S
svt4stv Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
S
ok, it looks like we may be going to Jungle Island. its supposed to be pretty bad-ass from what some regular paintballers (word?) tell me. its in Lake Elsinore which is supposedly a little past the Corona spot. more info to come...

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard