Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
I posted a while back about possibly moving to FL for graduate school. I was accepted to FSU, USF, UCF, and Barry U for their Master's in Social Work program. I got into all four, and it is down between University of South Florida and Florida State University. It will probably be FSU they gave me an assistantship, and I am waiting to hear about a possible fellowship and some scholarships.

I will be at FSU this coming August and will be spending my summers in the Tampa or Lakeland area.

I just wanted to say an early hello and check out the Florida CEG community. I would like to do a 3L hybrid in the future. Anybody down there have any experience building 3L hybrids?

This move is kinda gonna suck because I can't bring all my tools with me. There is no room in graduate housing for my car stuff. That is gonna seriously cut down on my ability to tinker with my SVT.

Originally posted by Who the F are You?:
does your family tree not have any branches on it?

99SVT 235hp @ 6550rpm 212tq @ 5350rpm
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
<--------------------- I could help you out on that. I havent done a hybrid although its the same concept just blocking off a few extra holes.

99 T-RED 3L SVT Apillar Guages How-To 3L 98 CSVT SF/MB 4 SALE 7500 obo pm me
S
SAV Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Booooooo. Florida Gators. Booooooooo.

-SAV University of Georgia

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
I would like to do a full 3L, but if you know how to do it then I am willing to give it a try. I was only considering a hybrid because it seemed much easier.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
it all depends on what kind of full 3L you want to do. Shoot me a PM and give me some ideas of what you want, performance, reliability, and money wise and ill show you your best option. Also let me know if you still want to use your SVT cams, LIM, and UIM/TB that will give me a clear route of what you want to do.

99 T-RED 3L SVT Apillar Guages How-To 3L 98 CSVT SF/MB 4 SALE 7500 obo pm me
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by SAV:
Booooooo. Florida Gators. Booooooooo.

-SAV University of Georgia

Lol, please tell me your kidding right? He did say he'd most likely be going to FSU, Florida STATE Univeristy, which is the home of the Seminoles.

Welcome to the Florida CEG!

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
F
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
F
Sweet! Another CEG'er in the Tampa area is great. I'm in St. petersburg ( across the bay from Tampa ) drop me a line when u get here we can meet up and do some work on it.

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
There has been a change of plans. I just heard from the University of South Florida, and they are offering me an graduate assistantship that covers all of my tuition costs and pays me to work with a faculty member's research project.

I might end up in Tampa instead!

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard