Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
J
So I'm driving up Hall Road on my way to work and what do I see??? A blue contour with a spoiler and an SVT badge on the trunk. Which would be no big deal except for the fact that this is not a 98+ contour, but a pre-98! I think it was actually a 95 as it had the chrome strip in the front bumper. It was very disappointing to see something like that.

Paul's NEW '01 Focus ZTS 45k miles and counting! K&N drop-in and Silverstars
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
What a poser! But then again don't you sorta feel bad for the guy...

2000 CSVT black/midnight blue
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I'm thinking i've seen this same Pre98 SVT before as well.

A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Thats horrible. People ask me all of the time around Midland if my contour is an SVT, especially when im at Autozone, since I have it debadged. But I tell them its not.

This reminds me of the time I was at Farmer Jack's getting my cars (working) and I saw a newer Grand Am SE with a "Vtec Tuning" badge on the side of it. I had a post about it in "pics and videos"

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Well you should take a picture of that red thing that sparkes and the other thing with an unpainted outrageous body kit and call Rice!

A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by RawBurt:
Well you should take a picture of that red thing that sparkes and the other thing with an unpainted outrageous body kit and call Rice!

lol, the Elantra has the body kit painted and filled now. Racing stripes are off it... It actually looks really good. The Civic is going to be moving fast soon. hes got a whole new suspension coming, got a new header, catback exhaust, CAI, skunk2 Intake manafold, Holly TB, Venom 400. The list just keeps going.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by ALIAS Jerk:

lol, the Elantra has the body kit painted and filled now. Racing stripes are off it... It actually looks really good. The Civic is going to be moving fast soon. hes got a whole new suspension coming, got a new header, catback exhaust, CAI, skunk2 Intake manafold, Holly TB, Venom 400. The list just keeps going.

...... but it's still rice.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by LilStripedRocket:
Originally posted by ALIAS Jerk:

...... but it's still rice.

LMAO!

J
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
J
I'm thinking i've seen this same Pre98 SVT before as well.

Yep, tinted windows with side skirts, that's the one.

Paul's NEW '01 Focus ZTS 45k miles and counting! K&N drop-in and Silverstars

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard