Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Damn folks...

I almost don't feel I have a right to post in this thread. I've been happily married for almost 10 years and it's stronger now then ever before and is getting better every day.

...carry on and good luck.

My only saving grace to respond here is a very bad long term relationship back when I was in college. Hurt me emotionally for years afterwards.

All I can advise is to change your approach on looking. Most of the woman you are going to find or pickup in clubs, bars, or parties are not the same ones you want to have long term relationships with. They are normally there for partying, flirting, and forgetting emotional baggage. Just like most of the men are as well. Funny how that works...

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by JaTo:

...Yes, they are a rare breed, I will admit...

It's just a matter of taking that intial risk again and trying to find them....

Which is why they can come to me when/if it happens. I have better things to waste my time and money on.

http://www.mindspring.com/~salk/Docs/tomysons.htm

Sal Khan 00 SVT - Not pretty 00 Aprilia RSV Mille - Also Loved. http://www.thelunchjournals.com "I just want someone I can stand once her mouth is free of obstruction."
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Ghost-bump much?

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Nah...I was going to respond, and then deleted it...

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Originally posted by infuryum:

Background information:
I'm not a P-I-M-P and I'm not that cool. I guess I'm a "player"

Dude... Yeah, nevermind...

F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
Yeah, I learned not to worry about it after my first post-high school relationship fell apart. You know, the relationship where you both think that because you're 18 and not living at home anymore, you're mature enough for a long-term deal. WRONG! So pretty much every girl since then, I've taken my relationship approach with a grain of salt.

Plus I hate children and the thought of having some of my own frightens me. And I think everyone here will agree that I shouldn't be allowed to father children.

And as my old youth leader said, "why buy the cow when you get the milk for free?" I think there was more context to that quote when he said it, but taking it out of context better suits my point.

I've had too many bad relationships to think each new girl is the right one. Here's some stats:

3 - Number of ex-girlfriends who have gotten pregnant within two months of us breaking up.
3 - Number of times those pregnancies weren't because of me
1 - Number of girlfriends who converted to Islam and their new faith wouldn't allow a physical relationship.
2 - Number of girls who have tried to convince me to marry them.
14,438 hours - Time wasted trying to work things out when the end result is inevitable.
$9,837 - Ammount of money wasted on women
2 years - longest relationship to date
6 - Number of sh*tty operas I've had to attend with past girlfriends
2,391 - Number of cigarettes smoked because of girl problems
14- Number of times I've wanted to drive my car off a cliff after agreeing to listen to her Allanys Morsette (Sp?) CD while driving somewhere

Bottom line: Be very freaking careful when finding the right woman. Count your losses and move on when you fail, and never lose your dignity.

1999 Black SVT "If I were an admin I'd ban you without a second thought. " ~Trapps
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Word.

A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
You drive a Honda and you wonder why you find nothing but bimbos.

You are hangin out in the same places and running into the same prey.

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by infuryum:
I'm trying to think of the last time that I was impressed.

yadda yadda yadda

Are you for real? I seem to remember you posting about some girl you went to CHURCH with that you liked, but you weren't sure how to handle the situation. Now you're a player?

No offense or anything, just sounds odd.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
There's been several girls from several churches that I've liked. I don't know when you're talking about. You'll have to be more specific.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard