Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
Eli Offline OP
OP Offline
E
i have 2 pioneer impp 12" speakers in an mtx bandpass box, how much do you think i should ask for in the local swap sheet? also, dont know if i want to sell em, but i have 2 radioshack amps, a 100x2 and a 100x4, how much do you think i could get for them? i need to scale my system down a bit, i feel like im dragging half an elephant around in my trunk.

96 Contour SE, MTX
2 Pioneer 12"s in a bandpass box
2 5x7 Pioneer Plates
2 Stock Speakers
600 watts of blistering radioshack power
T
T
If it's anything like the swapmeets around here, Pioneer will be the end all be all of high performance speakers! You might be able to get $120 for the set and box.
The radio shack amps, I don't know...Somebody might be impressed with radio shack, although they probably aren't going to know anything about car audio anyways. Maybe $40 each?
Good luck!

Ride: 2000 T-red SE
Beats: Kenwood 316S, Alpine MRF200, Orion XTR 6.2, Coustic 400SE
Mods: CTA, Magnaflow exhaust, SVT Instrument cluster, Knuaberized doors, side markers, F***ed up painted headlights.
L
L
Quote:
Originally posted by T-red2000se:
If it's anything like the swapmeets around here, Pioneer will be the end all be all of high performance speakers! You might be able to get $120 for the set and box.
The radio shack amps, I don't know...Somebody might be impressed with radio shack, although they probably aren't going to know anything about car audio anyways. Maybe $40 each?
Good luck!
That is about right.

2000 Contour Zetec ATX
Hector
Mods...I got em'
"Contour grills, Contour bills, check out the oil my Contour spills."
2.SLO = 17.6 at 80mph
My profile
C
C
I would have to see the amps, but don't forget, nowadays radioshack just throws their label on other companies equipment. I know their home stereo equipment is usually pioneer and they sell some gemini dj equipment. The amps could actually be decent. The problem with selling stereo equipment now is that there are so many wholesalers on ebay that people can get new stuff dirt cheap and it devalues your products

Moderated by  dnewma04_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard