Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by SVT Driver627:
Originally posted by mystique97:
Is this GB gonna be on suspension stuff and will there be discounts?

The last GB on Koni's, which i'm glad i jumped on , was 585 shipped, normally it'd be somewhere around 675 without shipping, so if the chance comes up again get em.

~Alex

Wow, thats a hell of a deal. I might have to talk my parents into lettin me spend the money if this comes up again at that price.

Jason G. 1997 Mercury Mystique GS ZETEC ATX Born: 11/96
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Here is a great deal on shocks and springs if your are looking. I'm not sure if anyone has ordered from this site yet.

http://www.ajusa.com/cgi-bin/koni/products?ajr_skey=3701e6c405a66c1af7fb245cf8762fc2

98 CSVT black/midnight Trubendz catback, BAT inlet pipe, 75mm Pro-Flow, K&N open air on SCA cold air pipe, Optima Red Top in trunk, short shifter, Richbrook e-brake, lowered, side markers, mesh grille/bumper inserts
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I Am definitely interested in being part of a group buy for KONI's and H&R springs too if that is possible

"Sound Quality Loud" SVT 1998.5 Silver CSVT
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by SQLSVT:
I Am definitely interested in being part of a group buy for KONI's and H&R springs too if that is possible

I had tried to get a GB on H&R's a little while back but since H&R has recently jacked prices for their distributors no one could afford to sell them at a fair discounted price, however the GB that i had set up for B+G sprrings (sport or autobahn) and the Eibach Pro's () is still good.

~Alex

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S

I had tried to get a GB on H&R's a little while back but since H&R has recently jacked prices for their distributors no one could afford to sell them at a fair discounted price, however the GB that i had set up for B+G sprrings (sport or autobahn) and the Eibach Pro's () is still good.

~Alex

Alex,

The only type of springs I would be interested in would be the H&R springs, because my rear looks almost like it is "slammed" because of my stereo stuff. I know, I know... I buy a semi high performance car and then I just load it to the gills with stereo equipment.

T
T
Since I just found out (when I tried to order them from BAT) that there may never be any more Bilsteins for early cars ('95 SE), I'm definately in at anything near $600 for 4. GOT TO FIT A '95.

Tim (driver) and Champ ('95 Champagne SE)
MTX, lots of little things
and a SHOShop Y-pipe
Raleigh, NC

Tim (driver) and Champ ('95 Champagne SE) MTX, lots of little things Koni's and a SHOShop Y-pipe Raleigh, NC
T
T
OK, count me out. I just found a set at my ceiling price, so I got them. If you guys get them for less than $150/ea, don't tell me, OK.

SP Motorsports had a set shipped to them by Koni by mistake. They ordered a set for a later car but got a set for an early car and wanted to unload them.

Tim (driver) and Champ ('95 Champagne SE) MTX, lots of little things Koni's and a SHOShop Y-pipe Raleigh, NC
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T

~Alex

Alex,

The only type of springs I would be interested in would be the H&R springs, because my rear looks almost like it is "slammed" because of my stereo stuff. I know, I know... I buy a semi high performance car and then I just load it to the gills with stereo equipment.

I have a pretty fair amount of stereo, ask anyone from the EGL pretty much, and for what's in there sag is very minimal.

~Alex

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Alex,

I probably have more weight in my trunk, but what type of springs do you use? From what I understand the H&Rs would be the ideal spring for me.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
I'm using the B+G Sport spring and i am very happy, espicially with the price that i paid.

~Alex

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard