Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
A
Long time no post...hope everyone & their SVT is going well.

I am enjoying my econobox Tacoma a lot. Had a great winter with it, don't know how I ever made it without 4WD in the snow...!

Listen I have a DMD that elky got me from waaay back that I never mounted. I have a serp. belt as well that should fit no problem. Also I have a black side skirt, I think it's the driver's side. May have the caps for it as well.

I am going to end up ebaying it prob next wknd, but if anyone can use this stuff just PM me.

Andrew ----- 04 Toyota Tacoma (All work) 03 Suzuki SV650 (and some play) 87 Chrysler 5th Aveune (makes a happy pimp) ----- Former owner: 99 SVT
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
wow, that DMD has been around for a long time!
haha

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
A
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
A
Yeah it's done it's share of shelf duty, that's for sure.

I am a bit suprised the motor made it to over 100k the way I drove it, especially the last 25 miles before trade in

Powershifting through 3rd and redlining in 4th made it hard to drop off the car, I had to pull over for 5 min and let the smoke and clutch odors fade away!

Andrew ----- 04 Toyota Tacoma (All work) 03 Suzuki SV650 (and some play) 87 Chrysler 5th Aveune (makes a happy pimp) ----- Former owner: 99 SVT
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Originally posted by ancosta:
Yeah it's done it's share of shelf duty, that's for sure.

I am a bit suprised the motor made it to over 100k the way I drove it, especially the last 25 miles before trade in

Powershifting through 3rd and redlining in 4th made it hard to drop off the car, I had to pull over for 5 min and let the smoke and clutch odors fade away!

buahahaha thats awesome!

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
A
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
A
So when I got the taco I traded in my SVT. I knew I was going to get killed on the trade, something to the tune of $1k min. $4k would have been a good private party sale given the brakes needed work and there were odds and ends to be fixed.

They gave me $3k and I thought about it....I figured not an issue, you can take the car for $3k.

Before I delivered the car I removed the stereo (left 6 y/o Pioneer HU in the dash), european floor mats (put in old mats with holes in them), delivered the car on Focus rims with snow tires, etc. etc. Ebayed the leftover gear for about $750, and still have my orignial SVT rims doing street duty on my Fiancee's 4-banger. I even held back the spare remote and ebayed that for like $3...lol

$3k trade + $750 ebay + $250 hellride = $4000

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard