CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Sorry buddy, I missed that.

Jonathan
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
your forgiven!!! ..anyways i ordered them so i'll find out soon enough.......

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
i find that odd being they are built to the exaxct same specification as the ground control coilovers.

2002 Cougar 2.5 duratec/ mtx-75 85,0000 Mondeo ST-200 wheels/BFG KDW NT black/black Spec Stage 1 Torsen T-2 Trubendz 2.5 flowmaster dual exaust apexi s-afc II K&N FIPK
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Mine are going in ont he 28th, I will post pics and reviews then to all who are wondering.

Jonathan
F
F
Hey guys im a cougar owner off of Fastcougar and i saw this post about the Creative Compact Coilovers. Thought i may add some info to that. I have a set of them right now getting ready to put them on tomorrow if weather is good. They do look exactly like the GC's in every aspect except for color. Ive even seen a friends Gc's that are on his contour and they look same. From what ive seen Customcougars.com is the only place you can get those i think he is having them made up in the same specs as the GC's. Just remember that kit is for Stock/KYB struts ONLY. If you want to use them for Koni's you need to get a hold of GC and get the 4 D-Rings ($3 a peice) that they make for the Koni struts. And then you can use the CO's with your Koni's. Thats what i did and they fit perfectly. If you check over on Fastcougar there is alot of info about them. Thats just my 2 cents on it.

Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
great let me know how they turnout.....i'm having some clunking/grinding issues up front so these wont be going on until i figure out what sounds like its coming through my floor .........

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, Auto-X Fil 

Link Copied to Clipboard