Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
G
Considering the post on Dyno Daves (where I had planned to take my car), I need recommendations on a place to get a '97 3L supercharged contour dyno tuned. Please only recommend places you have actual experience with!!

Thanks!

E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
A few of us have had good experience with V-Tech Engineering near Lansing, during a dyno meet. Last i heard though they fired their tuning guy so who knows.

** Mike ** "You might beat me in a straight line, but I'll embarass you in the turns"
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
i don't konw of they do anyting other than mustangs, but you may want to give walsh motorsports (
in wixom) a call. don walsh is a friend of ours and knows his stuff (at least about mustangs). give them a call at 248-735-5555. you can tell them one of the cameron brothers told you to call them, but they may hang up on you if you do.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
G
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
G
Thanks, I will give them a call. I need to find someone willing to tackle a non-stock combination and get it sorted out.

Z
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:
i don't konw of they do anyting other than mustangs, but you may want to give walsh motorsports (
in wixom) a call. don walsh is a friend of ours and knows his stuff (at least about mustangs). give them a call at 248-735-5555. you can tell them one of the cameron brothers told you to call them, but they may hang up on you if you do.

I went there with my last tour and they can do it but they use pro logic chips and they don't have much experience with duratec's, like previously stated they are mostly mustang guys. Very good people thou. If you go there take a look at his crazy mustang's I think hig drag car supercharger takes something like 450hp or so just to turn it!

98 Contour SE 3.0L 5-speed SCT PRP, Gutted IMRC's, Fidanza Flywheel, Race Ported 2004 3.0L Oval Port, Zex 125hp shot, 70mm Mustang TB, 42Lb injectors,Walbro 255 pump, Traction Bars, Zeitronix wideband o2, lots of little things, 10,000K HID's!!
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by zrated:

I went there with my last tour and they can do it but they use pro logic chips and they don't have much experience with duratec's, like previously stated they are mostly mustang guys. Very good people thou. If you go there take a look at his crazy mustang's I think hig drag car supercharger takes something like 450hp or so just to turn it!

hah... yeah, i like those guys a lot. we've been friends with them for years (since the early 90's mustang scene). anyone that owns and can drive a six second car is pretty cool in my book.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
there is a place in mtclemens that dyno tunes. name is Alterative performance. he does some good work my buddies lightning is putting 512RWHP

NEW TOY 2000 FORD F150 HARLEY DAVIDSON PICKUP (FROM FLORIDA AND ONLY HAS 30,000 miles )(and stock NOT FOR LONG) ( Gone as of 11-25-03) 2000 Silver Frost Svt Contour With Stuff
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Can't remember the name of the place, but where we went for SZ04' was pretty good. Someone will chime in with the name in a matter of moments......

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by SILVER SVT:
there is a place in mtclemens that dyno tunes. name is Alterative performance. he does some good work my buddies lightning is putting 512RWHP

that's lidio's shop. another mustang guy who knows his stuff!

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Any chance i could go to one of these places and just some pulls jsut to get my power output.

~Alex

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard