Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
and yet another reason why driving retests should be manditory every certain amount of time after a certain age... It drives me nuts how many people buy cars/trucks that are to big for them to handle. I see this kind of thing WAY to often. At least it wasnt a hit and run.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
his insurance company will be more than willing to take care of whatever your car needs. especially if it was a company truck. theyll just be glad you're not claiming sore neck, back, and ankles. definitely take it a shop where you hopefully know someone and tell them to include those things in there.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
Yeah, I was not injured..

K
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by 1997 GL Alabama:

lol
i love the .. after that statement, sort of like saying
Yeah, I was not injured... unless.....*shifty eyes*

95 Contour GL MTX stock, no money AIM: Andy The Wicked
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by Kessen:
Originally posted by 1997 GL Alabama:

lol
i love the .. after that statement, sort of like saying
Yeah, I was not injured... unless.....*shifty eyes*

1996 MM Zetec, ATX 192000 kms...not dead, but I'm not fixing it White people love Wayne Brady because he makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X.
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Darn you can see the tears.

Same thing happened to my 90 Mustang GT, a work truck backed into it. It's pretty bad when your car can get in an accident while it's PARKED.

98 Contour V6 MTX, T-Red, 150k mi. Pic SVT Dual Exhaust, KKM Intake, Donnely Mirror, Dension DMP3 Player w/80GB of MP3s, Wheelskin 95 F-150 91 Mustang GT 06 Honda Shadow Aero
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Bro they might not fix it. You need a bumber, hood, fender, headlight assembly, side marker, paint, and labor. Not too mention anything not visibly damaged from the pics. Our cars have a low resale value so be prepared.

ATX MTX swap, rear drum disc swap, drilled rotors, ported intake, optim throttle body, CAI, 7.5L MAF, adj. fuel regulator, longtube headers, underdrive pulley, no EGR, low inpedence bigger injectors, 2002 Focus Swap
F
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
F
My '98 got hit in a parking lot while I was at work and it was hit and run. Lucky you to get insurance info!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard