Print Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
W
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Originally posted by LilRedRocket:
Price went a bit steeper than I thought for the all operational sunroof/windows. How long do you think this will be available? Possibly mid April?? If so, you can count me in on the Sunroof module + the 2 windows.. so that $165?? If thats all cool, I'll paypal you in a few weeks.

Well,
You can still use your own relays for the windows, mount them into the drivers door, and use the outputs from the sunroof module to activate them. The drawback is that every time you hit the sunroof 1-touch open on the sunroof then they will open, but you still have full remote control.
You also don't get 1-touch open and close on each window.

Like I said before, people wanted all kinds of options so that required more stuff to build and more costs. The dang power window control module costs as much to build as the sunroof module! The module has four separate circuits on it for four separate windows but can be broken up into four different pieces and used individually. This is why I can offer them separately for about 1/4 the cost of the sunroof module.

You can use Chris Hightowers express open relays and put them in each door, then just use the sunroof module to control the sunroof via remote control. Still, you won't get 1-touch open AND Close without buying two of them and you can't cancel the 1-touch function by hitting the switch again like you can in mine.

As far as availability? I need a minimum number of buyers to go along with this in order to afford to build everything. I'm not making anything off of it because we have to pay to have these boards professionaly etched and then we have to solder all the parts on ourselves. It takes about an hour for each board just to solder them. Then there is testing....
I doubt if this thing will go before mid April anyway because we have to order the boards.

I will need to hit at least 6 people for the Sunroof Module and probably another 4 people for the the Power window control modules in order to make this go. They can be the same person ordering both devices.

Come on everyone, this is a great device, fits any car with our type of locking system or with aftermarket alarms.
We can get the Cougar guys in on it and the Focus guys too!

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Okay.. so when will money be due, then??

If not til they are made (which you are saying will be past April.. then put me down for the whole shebang.

Sunroof+ 4 windows= $195.00

Also.. have any pics of this installed.. or can you send some along with the purchase. 1 more ?, the sunroof and door window buttons are all using the factory buttons, correct. Your last post made it sound like there are seperate buttons...

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
W
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Once we hit the required number of 'yesses',

We'll take deposits. I'll hold all deposites in my paypal account while we produce the devices. Upon completion I'll notify you that I'm ready to ship, then you pay the difference.
I'm doing deposites this time because I got screwed the last time by people that backed out. I've also been screwed by a CEG'r (OH NO, not them!)over a mail order deal too!

I'll take 25% up front. I'll use that and the rest will be my own money to pay for all the parts. Then when complete I'll send them out.

You know to be honest...I'm only 50/50 on whether this goes through because of the amount of work I have to do.
It's all good though. For now, just help drumm up enough interest to justify the contstruction costs and then we'll go from there.

Talk to everyone who wants a solid state express open/close device for $30+shipping too since these devices will work on any powered window.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
List for Warmonger s fancy doo-hicky sunroof ma-bobs. Add your name.... NOW! We NEEED 6 peeps.

1. Lilredrocket---- Sunroof + 4 windows = $195.00

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Sunroof module for remote operations of drivers side door, and 1 door module.

If it will simplify the module all I require is for it to remotly operate the windows.

List for Warmonger s fancy doo-hicky sunroof ma-bobs. Add your name.... NOW! We NEEED 6 peeps.

2. Cougar99 ---- Sunroof + 1 door module = $145

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by warmonger:

Sunroof Cont. + 2 Power Window Modules $160

i'm in for this.

Totally sold out for a 90 GT vert.... 1/4 mile is almost the same as my modded svt w/n2o was...
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
then add your name to the list...

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by COUGAR99:

3. Chikmagnet340---- Sunroof + 2 door modules = $160

Totally sold out for a 90 GT vert.... 1/4 mile is almost the same as my modded svt w/n2o was...
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by chikmagnet340:

3. Chikmagnet340---- Sunroof + 2 door modules = $160
4. ssolomo ---- Sunroof + 1 door module = $145

Awesome.

Steven '98.5 SVT DMD, K&N, Magnaflow res, Falcon floormats, electrochomatic rearview mirror and other little goodies
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by ssolomo:
Originally posted by chikmagnet340:

3. Chikmagnet340---- Sunroof + 4 windows = $195
4. ssolomo ---- Sunroof + 1 door module = $145

Awesome.

I just changed my order.

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard