Next Thread
Print Thread
P
PDXSVT Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I'm sick of watching dust form on a set of idle MSDS headers. I wanna get these damn things installed this spring. But I'm presently without tools and a garage.

Might any one know someone in our neighborhood (between Salem OR and Seattle WA?) who's willing to tackle yanking the stock exhaust manifolds and putting these in? I'm willing to pay bribes combining an hourly $$ rate with free beer and pizza.

If absolutely necessary, I can also talk about the Seahawks' free agents and the Mariners' pitchers. But PLEASE, nothing about the Trailblazers.

MSDS, SHO-shop Y, custom 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THaines forks, Quaife, SpecII, UR fly; DMD; Nima UD pullies; Stazi brakes; f&r Pole120 mounts. Just a daily commuter car. Silver '98 SVT E0 #3159
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
I believe Leaf (tropictour) has a set he wants to install too. Maybe you buys can meet up. If you guys can get a time, I wouldn't mind loaning my parents garage out. I live about 25 minutes south of seattle.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Its Leif. And I havent ordered mine yet but I would be willing to help out if Llane could arrange it at his house.
-tropictour

2000 Contour SVT Tropic Green SHO Shop CAI Bassani 1999 Contour SE BAT Kit
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I'm in corvallis, i've got a place to work, tools and two hands.

99 SVT Contour under 43k miles - For sale!!! pm for info. 89 Taurus SHO 90k miles next....STI swaped Impreza
D
DDV Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by tropictour:
I havent ordered mine yet

Sent you a PM.

Q
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
PDX, let me know if you don't get any solid leads. I could probably talk Mike into coming down and going over to my friends house in Vancouver who has air tools to do the job. I'll check back to this thread a little later.

Rob

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
P
PDXSVT Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Auiotour, Leif, DDV, Qbert, and Groovenerd: thanks for the replies and PMs. Groovenerd also wants to install his MSDS pipes soon, so depending on timing, there may be two CSVTs around Portland looking to do this at about the same time. I'm hoping to have my transaxle out and shipped to Mr. Haines within the next two weeks, and the headers will wait during that process. I'll check back with all of you when I've got my tranny back. Yes, air tools would be very helpful.

And MSDS plus quaife would make my butt dyno happy... enough to go to Woodburn this spring?

Qbert, did you mean Mike as in Shotwell?

If so, Mike: what's up with your other Monte project?

MSDS, SHO-shop Y, custom 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THaines forks, Quaife, SpecII, UR fly; DMD; Nima UD pullies; Stazi brakes; f&r Pole120 mounts. Just a daily commuter car. Silver '98 SVT E0 #3159
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Yeah we ned to get some kind of meet together. Im willing to caravan with DDV and auiotour for a few miles.
-tropictour

2000 Contour SVT Tropic Green SHO Shop CAI Bassani 1999 Contour SE BAT Kit
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
i would be down for a portland meet depending on the date

98 contour svt #6473 of 6535

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard