Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Kokopellian:
Noice, love the color. Did you sell the SVT or trade-in?

Yea, I love the color too. It's hard to capture with the camera. It's a pearl orange that's red in the shade... but, when the sun hits it, it has a bright green metallic flek to it... pretty cool I think.

I traded the SVT in. They gave me an offer that I couldn't pass up, plus, they let me take ALL the stuff off the car after the sale. It took me 14 hours to swap springs, struts, wheels/tires, headlights, grille, and radios with a local guy with a T-Red SVT. Hell of a day, but well worth the green.

99 T-Red SVT ***Intrax, Bilsteins, Azenis, Offroad Y, CAI, Tint, Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom Grilles, Poly Mounts, Silverstar Bulbs, 100W Ion Fogs, Focus SVT Wheels, SHO UDP, Ford Racing Wires ***
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
I was just at the Dodge dealer in town, thought the color was HOT!

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by Bob Kulstad:
Noice, love the color. Did you sell the SVT or trade-in?

Yea, I love the color too. It's hard to capture with the camera. It's a pearl orange that's red in the shade... but, when the sun hits it, it has a bright green metallic flek to it... pretty cool I think.

I traded the SVT in. They gave me an offer that I couldn't pass up, plus, they let me take ALL the stuff off the car after the sale. It took me 14 hours to swap springs, struts, wheels/tires, headlights, grille, and radios with a local guy with a T-Red SVT. Hell of a day, but well worth the green.

Awesome. Great that you got your mods off. Yeah making coin. So, I assume you have mods planned for the new hotness in the future? More boost?

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Hi Bob

Welcome to the SRT-4's. Don't mean to hijack the thread, but here are some pics of my other ride. May give you some ideas that you could do with your SRT-4.

More pics over here.
Project SRT-4

S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by cawong11:
Hi Bob

Welcome to the SRT-4's. Don't mean to hijack the thread, but here are some pics of my other ride. May give you some ideas that you could do with your SRT-4.

More pics over here.
Project SRT-4

Man, you got all the money....LOL
L8R

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Hm never seen you on the boards before, nice SVT you had there, the Neon is ok, I'm not big on Neons, just not a dodge kinda guy I guess.

Jason G. 1997 Mercury Mystique GS ZETEC ATX Born: 11/96
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B

Awesome. Great that you got your mods off. Yeah making coin. So, I assume you have mods planned for the new hotness in the future? More boost?

Yea... there are some mods in the future... the not too distant future actually.

Speedwise - Stage II w/ toys to start with (stage III ultimately), 3'' DP, Mopar Catback, Mopar STS

Handling - Mopar Stage III coilovers, 17x7 Gunmetal Rims, 225/45/17 Azenis, PT Cruiser Front Sway Bar, ACR Rear Sway Bar, Self-Poly the 2 motor mounts and the tranny mount.

That should be a good starting point... and handle as good as my old CSVT.

And Chris... I've been checkin out your SRT-4 for a while now... great car/products. I've done business with you before... and surely will in the future.

99 T-Red SVT ***Intrax, Bilsteins, Azenis, Offroad Y, CAI, Tint, Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom Grilles, Poly Mounts, Silverstar Bulbs, 100W Ion Fogs, Focus SVT Wheels, SHO UDP, Ford Racing Wires ***
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Nice Bob, that's gonna be a beast. Make sure you post your Troll pix when the modding is done.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Bob, I remember you from past years with the Contour, and what I can say is that the SRT-4 lacks handling, stock to stock, versus the SVT, but that can be fixed really easy. It appears that you have already done your research in that area as well as the other aspects. The SRT-4 is a blast to drive (and the SVT too ) and you already know that, don't you?

T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by cawong11:

What the crap is that product proping the hood?

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard