Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
If this thing is going to be made it BETTER be called the Aussie Bar, I don't want some johnny-come-lately company copying it and then claiming they designed it. I'll sue the [censored] out of them!

I contacted the goalcoah, so we will work from there. AAM will still make them, you just need an order of 50.

And for the clueless. This is a sway (aka stabiliser) bar. NOT a strut brace. they are two TOTALLY diffenerent things. A strut bar is for stiffenening the chassis of a car, a sway bar is for reducing the body roll, or swaying of a car, when cornering, through stiffening the roll resistance of the suspension by reducing the compliance of the sway bar.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
So all you need is 50 people to order it....hell people, start showing interest!!

Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
i've been interested for a long time.... i'll be much happier when i don't have to be hopeful for the unattainable.

morbid 2000 Contour SVT (black)
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
did Stazi patent this bar? this sounds like infringement to me. . .

I
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by ssmumich00:
did Stazi patent this bar? this sounds like infringement to me. . .

read 2 posts up. Stazi just gave his blessing to proceed.

contours, deloreans & fiats, oh my!
G
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
G
Well, here is an update! Stazi is going to help with getting the real "Aussie" Bar!! The minimum batch size is 50 bars, I would probably be willing to come up with the money for half the order (depending on cost which I will work on getting with Stazi's help). So, as soon as I get cost, I will start a list of those willing to come up with the money. When I get enough that I feel willing to risk my own to pay for the balance - I will place an order.

Thanks,

Art Baker

P.S. Thanks to Stazi - with enough interest we should get a chance at a real "Aussie" bar

S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
Im in. and depending on cost of the bar, I may be willing to pick up some more. that way, i can re-sell them to the "ill have to wait till later to buy one" mofos at a $50 mark-up. NOW is the time people. after the last batch was made, apparently there was no more getting an Aussie bar unless you got lucky and found a used one.

how much were they last time? just to get an idea...
I wonder if we can actually get FIFTY people to buy these things in a GB. how many people got in on the last GB Stazi?

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

V
V
I'm looking into buying one off of someone now for my Cougar, but if that falls through I'd hop in on a group buy, pending price.

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by svt4stv:
Im in. and depending on cost of the bar, I may be willing to pick up some more. that way, i can re-sell them to the "ill have to wait till later to buy one" mofos at a $50 mark-up. NOW is the time people. after the last batch was made, apparently there was no more getting an Aussie bar unless you got lucky and found a used one.

how much were they last time? just to get an idea...
I wonder if we can actually get FIFTY people to buy these things in a GB. how many people got in on the last GB Stazi?

I know im deff in...

Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
$$??

1998.5 SVT I'm working on it. WTB 2.0L Contique.
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard