Next Thread
Print Thread
#1151654 01/10/05 09:03 PM
P
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Hey everyone in the SC. Most of you probably don't know me, but i've been hanging around here for a few years...i don't post much, but check out the site on a regular basis. I am an owner of a 98 SVT Contour and live in Houston. Just wanted to invite you to check out my website. www.pickettperformance.com. We've been in business for a little over a year and are working on opening a full service shop in Houston in the near future. We carry a full line of performance parts available through many top name distributors. We also have a new forum which could use some of the CEG's infinite wisdom and of course all those useless posts about nothing.
My tour needs some TLC and i would like to meet you guys soon...don't think i will make it for the run in New Braunsfels. But maybe this spring or summer.
Please help out a CEG member and you can always inquire about parts for your vehicles.
I sincerely appreciate your help.

Kyle Pickett

"Not a newbie" Been here since it all started!! 98 silver SVT Contour several mods and counting www.pickettperformance.com "Remember, you're part of the human race, try not to embarrass the rest of us"
#1151655 01/11/05 12:27 AM
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Not From Tejas But Used To Live There... Good Luck With The Shop ....The Site Looks Killer. Very Easy To Navigate!!!!...But You Better Get The Contour Stuff Up And Running!!!!! ...Or We'll Disband The South Central Branch And Close The Forums!!!!!!! J/K!!

CSVT E0 3L 14.5 @ 94mph, Stock Intake, Stock Exhaust minus Resonator, CEL, And Broken Pass. Side CV...Untuned.
#1151656 01/11/05 07:33 PM
P
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Thanks alot. I have spent a considerable amount of time learning Dreamweaver and html. However, html is much harder to learn and i don't have the hang of it.
I can get Contour parts from major suppliers like: Basanni,Borla, Eibach, Koni, Centerforce, but it's likely it won't end up in the online store becuase of lack of interest. But i will think about it.

"Not a newbie" Been here since it all started!! 98 silver SVT Contour several mods and counting www.pickettperformance.com "Remember, you're part of the human race, try not to embarrass the rest of us"
#1151657 01/12/05 12:34 AM
S
S
As a Houstonian myself I want to say Good luck with your shop, Ill prolly need your discounts later anyway ... I kno a few guys at lightspeed performance and they are making a killing, seems allot of shops in Houston are.. Where is the shop located anyway? I might stop by sometime.

00 Ford Contour Svt #283 of 2150 04 CBR 600RR (KIA) --------MODS-------------------- 17inch konig Next Forged Bronze wheels KKM Intake Ford Racing wires Dual Mass Dampner Sparco Front strut brace "You Can Always Go Faster"
#1151658 01/12/05 04:25 PM
P
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Unfortunately, we do not own a shop at the moment, we are working on plans to aquire or build in the next year. Currently, we sell online and out of an office in west Houston (Briar Forest and Dairy Ashford).
As you know, there is alot of competition here in Houston, with most shops working on certain vehicles: Corvettes, Mustangs, Vipers, Imports, and Off-Road. We haven't limited ourselves to one market niche as of yet and really wouldn't like to. But, we will see what the future brings. Please feel free to give us a call or join the forum on our site.
Thanks alot.
Kyle

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard