Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by mtxContour97SE:
I'm having a problem with my wipers aswell. When I hit the wiper switch the wipers will stay on for a random amount of time. Intermittents don't work at all. I've replaced the relay and the switch, didn't fix anything.

Last thing I can find through searching is the "Central Control Unit" which does functions for several other operations such as the interior lights... but I can't find a part number and ford dealer doesn't know what I'm talking about. Any ideas? It gets really annoying having to restart the car to stop them.

It is called the "Central Timer Module" and is located on the under-dash fuse panel.

There is also an "Interval Wiper Relay", same location taht is involved with the wiper system.

Steve

98 Contour SE Sport 2.5 Duratec ATX The wifey's car 89 Taurus SHO - 246K miles 94 SHO ATX - 190K 1997 F-150 5.4L ATX - The Workhorse 150K. ANY THREAD WITH "OMG" or "WTF" ETC IN THE TITLE WILL BE IGNORED!
B
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
B
Steve, can you describe these? Color? Location?

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by projectSHO89:

It is called the "Central Timer Module" and is located on the under-dash fuse panel.

Anyone know the part#? Ford can't find it..

Black E0 SVT
B
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
B
Clarification: in the dash panel which ones and what color are the "Central Timer Module" and the interval wiper relay?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard