Next Thread
Print Thread
#1144056 01/01/05 07:23 PM
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Ok, here is the story. Our dealership is under new ownership as of 12/01/04. I was told today that I will be switching from the Internet Sales Manager to Internet Parts Director. This means I will finally the have the ball and be able to run with it. I will have money to invest in logistics and advertising.

What I am looking for from you guys is some ideas on what you think I can do. Like banner ads, better ordering system, specials I should run, and things like that.

I will be reading all ideas and will take them into consideration.

BTW: If this works out, I will be expanding to the following brands.

Cadillac, Saab, Subaru, Scion, Honda, Toyota, Saturn, Hyundai, Chevy, Buick, GMC, Pontiac, VW, Saturn, and Land Rover.

Bill Jenkins I am moving to Team Ford as of 08/01/05 (www.teamfordlv.com). I will post new info when it's ready.
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Tried clicking on the link in your signiture, and it comes up as a "Site under construction" page.

From what I remember, I would like to see the discount price that you very kindly extend to us. Maybe you could call it something like wholesale price or whatever, so people that don't get the discount don't bug you for it. I think that would save you time on the phone and make it easier for everyone to get price quotes.

Also, I don't remember, did you have part availabilty listed on the website? That is something I love to be able to know on the spot.

You will be hearing from me soon, I'm thinking I need a new coil pack, and new gaskets for the intake cleaning. So hope to talk to you soon. Thanks again for all the help you are to us!!! -Nick

"Moore has also accused the American people of being the stupidest, most naive people on the face of the Earth. And after last weekend, he's got the box office numbers to prove it!"
A
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
A
Bill, congrats on the new job! You work hard on this and you certainly deserve to have more decision power.

G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by Bill @ SigLM:

BTW: If this works out, I will be expanding to the following brands.

Cadillac, Saab, Subaru, Scion, Honda, Toyota, Saturn, Hyundai, Chevy, Buick, GMC, Pontiac, VW, Saturn, and Land Rover.

TOYOTA!!

does that mean Lexus

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
does that mean Lexus

Kinda funny cause I've found a few 1992-1995ish ES300s for sale in the midwest for around $2500-$3000 in "good condition"... was thinking of how funny it would be to have a Lexus beater

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by Kane:
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
does that mean Lexus

Kinda funny cause I've found a few 1992-1995ish ES300s for sale in the midwest for around $2500-$3000 in "good condition"... was thinking of how funny it would be to have a Lexus beater

I'm telling you man, we have a 98 ES300, she drives like its still brand new. PLus I'm the only one that makes her shine in the summer and dram compliments like "wow, looks brand new," my parents dont clean or anything. Toyota's last forever, espacially our fully loaded camry

Link Copied to Clipboard